It changes you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It changes you

My infant circumcision changed me physically and mentally. In recent posts in this section they talk about the memory of the act itself and how it negatively affected them through childhood into adult life. The biggest thing i notice is im not sexually confident anymore. I had sex a decent amount in my teens but i just cant anymore. Everytime i get a blowjob or insert into a girl its ruined by the thought of my cut penis.
    also i view people differently. I have a dislike for people who have super "normal" lives. I almost would rather talk to and be around people who have had serious problems in their life that made them different. I like people who are struggling like me.
    This might make sense to some.

Btw im restoring and hopefully will feel more whole in a few years when i get coverage. I want girls to see it and think im uncircumcised. I want them to say its gross just so i can say "your opinion doesnt fucking matter on what my penis looks like."

I know exactly what you mean. I was cut as an adult and the difference is SO huge. While restoring has made things better, I still can't get the thought of what it used to be like out of my head. It was a woman that coerced me into getting cut in the first place and now I have a very negative attitude towards most women, especially those who think having a foreskin is gross. My advice: Don't even bother with those women who think foreskin is gross. They are not even worth the flesh they occupy. Get it out in the open right away BEFORE they know your status. Ask them their opinion. If they give the wrong answer, walk away and don't look back. Some may be able to be educated, but a lot of them are so brainwashed.

Comment

Women can have floppy "gross" labia, so where do they think they are so special.

Comment

Originally posted by cubnextdoor View Post
        Women can have floppy "gross" labia, so where do they think they are so special.
        Haha! "Cow flaps"! Lol.

Comment

I can appreciate where you are coming from to some degree, mainly with regards to the confidence issue. I hope it is not inappropriate to offer this advice and it is properly easier said than done, but it may be useful to recognize the thought for what it is when it occurs and immediately change it. I would suggest focusing on the person that you are with and something that you like about them. Especially when you are performing such an intermit act with them; not much fun to have negative thoughts ruin the moment.

You might have to trust me on this one, but it has been my experience that there is no such thing as people with “super normal lives”. Sure, on the surface they may give you that impression, but I can guarantee that there is something that they worry about or had or will have some sort of issue going on. People are never an open book, everybody struggles with something at some point in their lives, they just choose and are careful about what they let others see and know about themselves.

I have to admit, this really does annoy me, where do people get off giving their opinions on other people’s body parts (exception being opinion in the right context of course)? The context being key here. Anyway, obviously not the right person for you if they can’t accept you as you are right now. The good and the bad, etc.

Unless something has happened with their hormone mix, woman will never truly understand the experience of what it is like to have a penis. So you really have to ask yourself why would you be concerned about their ignorant comments on it. I properly would reply with something along the lines of “unless you have one that I don’t know about, what makes you the expert?”

Comment

The reason for being concerned with women's ignorant comments about the foreskin is that many of these women will give birth to boys. They must be made to see the truth of all of this charade so they will keep their sons intact.

Comment

Nice comments. Another thing i noticed is people who restore are usually on the higher end of intelligence.

Thanks for the advice Phoenix!

Comment

I've been on that stage.....months of depression after reading on the unneeded procedure that was done to me. Restoration definitely increased my sexual and mental health. I did acknowledge the fact that I wont be able to feel the sensations of an intact penis. But restoring sure still makes things so much better.

I did overdid sexual activity back on my depression days...Sex does not feel good at all that time. I guess it was just a performance anxiety. Stress do get it the way of pleasurable sex.

Don't brood too much what have been lost. Sure you can, but keep it to minimum. Focus on what you can improve now and on the future. Enjoy the fruits of your labor while restoring too.

Stay Positive and KOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mybody View Post
                  My infant circumcision changed me physically and mentally. In recent posts in this section they talk about the memory of the act itself and how it negatively affected them through childhood into adult life. The biggest thing i notice is im not sexually confident anymore. I had sex a decent amount in my teens but i just cant anymore. Everytime i get a blowjob or insert into a girl its ruined by the thought of my cut penis.
                  also i view people differently. I have a dislike for people who have super "normal" lives. I almost would rather talk to and be around people who have had serious problems in their life that made them different. I like people who are struggling like me.
                  This might make sense to some.

Btw im restoring and hopefully will feel more whole in a few years when i get coverage. I want girls to see it and think im uncircumcised. I want them to say its gross just so i can say "your opinion doesnt fucking matter on what my penis looks like."
                  I was circumcised as a child, under anesthesia- so I don't suffer from PTSD like you do, luckily. It was "for medical reasons," but actually the doctors were incompetent and thought that phimosis should be treated with amputation.

Comment

I had PTSD with depression and anxiety with borderline ADHD right through my teenage years and into my 20s and 30s. This was diagnosed by a therapist in my 30s and after a lot of work he put me back on the right path. He dealt a lot with victims of child abuse and rape and knew which buttons to press with me. This was my fourth attempt at therapy and finally I got someone who could fix me. It is only now after having therapy (EMDT) and removing the negative emotions am I getting back to a normal state, however I am still very angry with what was done to me but luckily I have an amazing supportive wife, and while she will never understand she does listen.

Circumcision changes you, I remember it vividly and I remember changing as a 7 year old boy. I can't see why my mother can't join up the dots and see what I was before and what I am like now. I would like to know where my life would have gone if I hadn't been robbed of my childhood and youth, much of the emotions in me are the same as a victim of child abuse, but I suppose this is what happened to me.

But there is nothing we can do about it now other than restore and look forwards. I read somewhere that circumcised sex feels like 3/10 and intact is 10/10. Restored is 7 or 8/10 which means it will be twice as good so this is something to look forward to. I lost 20 years to this vile, debilitating and unnecessary mutilation but I'll be damned if it takes any more life from me.

Comment

how old were you when you got cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Boy View Post
                        I had PTSD with depression and anxiety right through my teenage years and into my 20s and 30s. This was diagnosed by a therapist in my 30s and after a lot of work he put me back on the right path. He dealt a lot with victims of child abuse and rape and knew which buttons to press with me. This was my fourth attempt at therapy and finally I got someone who could fix me.

It is only now after having therapy (EMDT) and removing the negative emotions am I getting back to a normal state, however I am still angry with what was done to me and I largely have little interest in sex. Circumcision changes you, I remember it vividly and I remember changing as a boy. I can't see why my mother can't join up the dots and see what I was before and what I am like now. I would like to know where my life would have gone if I hadn't been robbed of my childhood and youth, much of the emotions in me are the same as a victim of child abuse, but I suppose this is what happened to me.

But there is nothing we can do about it now other than restore. I read somewhere that circumcised sex feels like 3/10 and intact is 10/10. Restored is 7 or 8/10 which means it will be twice as good so this is something to look forward to. I lost 20 years to vile and unnecessary mutilation but I'll be damned if it takes any more happiness from my life.
                        Same here muchacho- but restoration also has a symbolic and emotional benefit. For me I wanted to essentially say 'I am not your property and I will not be mutilated anymore.'

Comment

It was a month after my 7th birthday for a reason that I now know to be spurious. I learnt it was unnecessary in the medical library in uni reading a urology journal and that journal hit me like a train. That day utterly changed my life in a massively negative way and I went off the rails for a decade, I left my uni course and descended into drink and drugs. I am lucky to be able to tell the tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Boy View Post
                            It was a month after my 7th birthday for a reason that I now know to be spurious. I learnt it was unnecessary in the medical library in uni reading a urology journal and that journal hit me like a train. That day utterly changed my life in a massively negative way and I went off the rails for a decade, I left my uni course and descended into drink and drugs. I am lucky to be able to tell the tale.
                            I was 5 or 6 and for reasons that were bullshit as well.

Comment

You are absolutely right that it changes you. I was cut as an adult and I can totally relate to what you guys are going thru. Rich Boy, I assume you live in the UK? Evidenced by your use of the term "uni" for university. Poster #9, you may be able to sue the bastard doctor when you turn 18. Have you looked into this at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X