It changes you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cubnextdoor View Post
    Women can have floppy "gross" labia, so where do they think they are so special.
    That's another way the internet has helped me with my continuing adult sex education.

When I looked at a woman's outer labia, I couldn't figure out what I was looking at. Each specimen looked so different.

Then I learned (in my fifties) by looking at the many photos on the internet, that that's it! Each one looks different because each one is unique. It marks her as an individual. It's like markings on the tail fin - the fluke - of a whale. Each one marks each whale as an individual.

David
    World As Monkey Island
    Last edited by Science Monk; 04-21-2017, 07:22 AM. Reason: better usage
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      I know exactly what you mean. I was cut as an adult and the difference is SO huge.
      parsecskin,
      Can you put a percentage on your loss of sensation of an erotic sort? Years ago, on the old restore-list, we tried to poll as many men as possible, who were cut as an adult (or as a teen), to see if we could determine what the median percentage loss of sensation was. Of course, the poll was a casual one, and not scientific, but I think we got an answer nevertheless.

Could you tell us what your estimated loss was? Then, I'll tell you what the median percentage loss in our poll was.

David
      World As Monkey Island

Last edited by Science Monk; 04-19-2017, 07:13 PM. Reason: usage
      I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

You are absolutely right that it changes you. I was cut as an adult and I can totally relate to what you guys are going thru. Rich Boy, I assume you live in the UK? Evidenced by your use of the term "uni" for university. Market Libertarian, you may be able to sue the bastard doctor when you turn 18. Have you looked into this at all?
        Yes I have, I need a lawyar and a specific violation though. I can get him for assault, and my mutilation will count under California Penal Code, but the punishments are too lax with that. I'll try for the FGM act of 1996 and the equal protection clause.

Comment

Interesting conversation all. When I first discovered the horrors of circumcision, I wanted to lash out at those who were responsible. My parents, the doctor, society, etc. But I realize now things are much different today than they were when we were born. The internet has changed the world, and unlimited access to information has shaped our minds. Perhaps if we had all been born at the height of the Information Age, some of us would not be circumcised. Perhaps most of us. Truth be told, I don't blame anyone for my circumcision. I'm the first in the male line to understand the science behind it, and I'll be the first to break the tradition. I will not circumcise my son.

Yes, circumcision restoration changes you. It changes your consciousness. To be aware of the goal, day in and day out, is a special feeling. It can be tiring, maddening, and exciting. In the end, it's the goal that drives us. Perhaps some of the pleasure we derive from restoration is in knowing we reap the fruits of our exhaustive labor. Aside from the physical pleasure, there is the mental. That satisfaction can push us, with ease, toward the finish line.

Comment

Originally posted by heiligescroix View Post
            Interesting conversation all. When I first discovered the horrors of circumcision, I wanted to lash out at those who were responsible. My parents, the doctor, society, etc. But I realize now things are much different today than they were when we were born. The internet has changed the world, and unlimited access to information has shaped our minds. Perhaps if we had all been born at the height of the Information Age, some of us would not be circumcised. Perhaps most of us. Truth be told, I don't blame anyone for my circumcision. I'm the first in the male line to understand the science behind it, and I'll be the first to break the tradition. I will not circumcise my son.

Yes, circumcision restoration changes you. It changes your consciousness. To be aware of the goal, day in and day out, is a special feeling. It can be tiring, maddening, and exciting. In the end, it's the goal that drives us. Perhaps some of the pleasure we derive from restoration is in knowing we reap the fruits of our exhaustive labor. Aside from the physical pleasure, there is the mental. That satisfaction can push us, with ease, toward the finish line.
            Exactly. We used to circumcise little girls too, and doctors thought of this as a legitimate medical practice. It even ntually faded away and was banned, and circumcision just is taking a bit longer to go away tha n female circ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

Yes I have, I need a lawyar and a specific violation though. I can get him for assault, and my mutilation will count under California Penal Code, but the punishments are too lax with that. I'll try for the FGM act of 1996 and the equal protection clause.
              Check out www.arclaw.org . David Llewellyn specializes in circumcision lawsuits and has won many. Hitting these assholes in their bank account is the only thing they understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Science Monk View Post

parsecskin,
                Can you put a percentage on your loss of sensation of an erotic sort? Years ago, on the old restore-list, we tried to poll as many men as possible, who were cut as an adult (or as a teen), to see if we could determine what the median percentage loss of sensation was. Of course, the poll was a casual one, and not scientific, but I think we got an answer nevertheless.

Could you tell us what your estimated loss was? Then, I'll tell you what the median percentage loss in our poll was.

David
                World As Monkey Island
                On a scale of 1-10, I would rate being intact a 10 (obviously). Cut about a 2 or 3 at best and now that I'm restoring at almost a CI-4, about a 4. Hopefully when I'm done it will be a 7 or 8.
                The thing that really pisses me off about the whole thing is how the doctors flat out lie and withhold critical information that would otherwise make people NOT do it or have it done to their kids. If I had known then what I know now, I would never have had it done. I was cut about 20 years ago (my GF talked me into it) and the internet was nowhere near what it is today and i didnt even have a computer, so I had no way of researching the truth. The worst thing about it is I was manipulated by someone I loved and it took the loss of my foreskin to open my eyes to the fact she was a manipulator and couldn't accept me for what I am. Social brainwashing plays a HUGE role in this in the US. Needless to say, I gave her the boot shortly thereafter. Since then, I have developed a deep mistrust of women and have difficulty opening up and bonding with women now. I also dont trust doctors anymore. So yeah, it does change you.

Comment

Check out www.arclaw.org . David Llewellyn specializes in circumcision lawsuits and has won many. Hitting these assholes in their bank account is the only thing they understand.
                  Money IS all they care about

Comment

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate being intact a 10 (obviously). Cut about a 2 or 3 at best and now that I'm restoring at almost a CI-4, about a 4. Hopefully when I'm done it will be a 7 or 8.
                    The thing that really pisses me off about the whole thing is how the doctors flat out lie and withhold critical information that would otherwise make people NOT do it or have it done to their kids. If I had known then what I know now, I would never have had it done. I was cut about 20 years ago (my GF talked me into it) and the internet was nowhere near what it is today and i didnt even have a computer, so I had no way of researching the truth. The worst thing about it is I was manipulated by someone I loved and it took the loss of my foreskin to open my eyes to the fact she was a manipulator and couldn't accept me for what I am. Social brainwashing plays a HUGE role in this in the US. Needless to say, I gave her the boot shortly thereafter. Since then, I have developed a deep mistrust of women and have difficulty opening up and bonding with women now. I also dont trust doctors anymore. So yeah, it does change you.
                    Some people become gay over cheat like that

Comment

Money IS all they care about
                      The good thing about arclaw is that I believe they do it on a contingeny basis meaning they take a percentage of the settlement, so no up front retainer fee.

Comment

Some people become gay over cheat like that
                        No, you do not "become" gay. You either are or you aren't. It's all pre-determined genetically.

Comment

No, you do not "become" gay. You either are or you aren't. It's all pre-determined genetically.
                          I know of a woman who dealt with a number of abusive husband's, and so married another woman. Straight people can chose to go marry a man, though people normally are predetermined to be attracted to one gender or another.

Comment

I know of a woman who dealt with a number of abusive husband's, and so married another woman. Straight people can chose to go marry a man, though people normally are predetermined to be attracted to one gender or another.
                            Well, that's a woman for you. Too much estrogen fucks up things. "If it's got tits or tires, you're gonna have problems".Lol.

Comment

Well, that's a woman for you. Too much estrogen fucks up things. "If it's got tits or tires, you're gonna have problems".Lol.
                              Yeah-

Comment

Working...
                              X