No announcement yet.

It changes you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you, Libertarian, that you are legally able and intellectual capable of suing over your mutilation when you turn 18!

I hope you are able to really accomplish something significant with your lawsuit, and I hope you keep us updated.

Comment

Go to any Emergency ward at a Hospital and sit there for 1/2 day...... What I witnessed was the amazing technology and skill to bring a middle aged person back from death...... To Stupid and Ignorant diagnosis to utter incompetence bordering on medieval practices which I won't go into as it is both disgusting and disturbing (on a minor) in earshot all the while why I look at a calendar displaying 2017.
      So thank goodness for the internet that medical knowledge and the (fairy tales of religion) and evil practices of those working in religion & medicine is now in the light and out in the open.

Medical and Religious practices should not be able to hide behind the untouchable faith curtains but be like anyone - legally responsible for their decisions & actions and compensate for any harm caused be it physical / mental or both.

And we are supposed to be the intelligent creatures on this planet.

Maybe one day if we all push for it!

Comment

Originally posted by cubnextdoor View Post
        Women can have floppy "gross" labia, so where do they think they are so special.
        I don't think any vaginas look gross, and all intact dicks are beautiful also, but circumcised dicks are not a very good thing to look at period. I have been tugging for 6 years and still hate looking at this Frankenstein dick sometimes lol IT'S ALIVE!!!! LOL!!!!! KOT BROTHERS!

Comment

Working...
        X