Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubnextdoor
    replied
    Women can have floppy "gross" labia, so where do they think they are so special.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    I know exactly what you mean. I was cut as an adult and the difference is SO huge. While restoring has made things better, I still can't get the thought of what it used to be like out of my head. It was a woman that coerced me into getting cut in the first place and now I have a very negative attitude towards most women, especially those who think having a foreskin is gross. My advice: Don't even bother with those women who think foreskin is gross. They are not even worth the flesh they occupy. Get it out in the open right away BEFORE they know your status. Ask them their opinion. If they give the wrong answer, walk away and don't look back. Some may be able to be educated, but a lot of them are so brainwashed.

Leave a comment:

• Mybody
    started a topic It changes you

It changes you

My infant circumcision changed me physically and mentally. In recent posts in this section they talk about the memory of the act itself and how it negatively affected them through childhood into adult life. The biggest thing i notice is im not sexually confident anymore. I had sex a decent amount in my teens but i just cant anymore. Everytime i get a blowjob or insert into a girl its ruined by the thought of my cut penis.
    also i view people differently. I have a dislike for people who have super "normal" lives. I almost would rather talk to and be around people who have had serious problems in their life that made them different. I like people who are struggling like me.
    This might make sense to some.

Btw im restoring and hopefully will feel more whole in a few years when i get coverage. I want girls to see it and think im uncircumcised. I want them to say its gross just so i can say "your opinion doesnt fucking matter on what my penis looks like."
Working...
X