Living in Europe and feeling very depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living in Europe and feeling very depressed

I know for Americans this will seem very random but for me it's real.

I have been living in Europe for more than 7 years now and although I have been restoring I still feel like an outcast.

I am at a CI-4 so at the gym nobody can tell when I am flaccid.

In the dark areas of a club the hand that touches my penis is freaked out and immediately moves away.

When I am with a guy at my or his place it is awkward. He will inevitably be cordial about it but the vibe is lost. Any future meeting is kaput.

It's already depressing having lost a huge chunk of critical nerves but I really feel like I'm a pariah.

Can anyone give me some perspective?

I am truly disillusioned here.

Thanks

Rugby~

Seeing as how the majority of Americans have been circumcised at birth of something that is completely normal and present in most male mammals (over 5,000 species)we feel very much like outcasts as well. That is why so many of us are restoring to feel whole, etc.

If you are at CI 4 than you are over the dreaded coronal bump waiting game. Stretching becomes more noticeable after that.

about your negative feelings, disillusioned, outcast, pariah etc. First you have to accept that what has been done cannot be undone. What you can do is adjust your feelings thru acceptance and celebrating your stretching and how far you have gotten. Or, if needed perhaps counseling.

If not appearing to be uncut for your partners is such a turn off, perhaps wait till you get a bit further in your coverage before you look for activities involving intimate encounters?

Or could you explain that you have a short foreskin so that partners won't be put off?

Self image is something everyone has to deal with males or females. For women, its breast size, butt size, weight etc. For us, (males) it is penis size, thickness, body hair, and the like.

My point is eventually you will have to live with what you were given, and unfortunately what was taken (circumcision). The sooner you resolve your self doubts the sooner you can go on with living with your choices and not feel so out of place.

I am hoping this helps,

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by rugbyshorts View Post
      I know for Americans this will seem very random but for me it's real.

I have been living in Europe for more than 7 years now and although I have been restoring I still feel like an outcast.

I am at a CI-4 so at the gym nobody can tell when I am flaccid.

In the dark areas of a club the hand that touches my penis is freaked out and immediately moves away.

When I am with a guy at my or his place it is awkward. He will inevitably be cordial about it but the vibe is lost. Any future meeting is kaput.

It's already depressing having lost a huge chunk of critical nerves but I really feel like I'm a pariah.

Can anyone give me some perspective?

I am truly disillusioned here.

Thanks
      Hey Rugbyshorts!
      don't be fostrated .. you are not alone in this !
      I Am from Israel . I live in North Eourop since 20 years , I had almost the same frustration as yours all that time until I started seeing real progress ! Many guys I 've met they didn't recognise if am circumcised or not !! My partner now he is supper supportive as well !!
      if you need to meet some real loving guy . He will loves you as you are and support you .... the rest of the guys who dosent support and reject you for your cock are assholes !
      keep it up man !
      cheers

Comment

Thank you Nico and Gentleman for the kind and well-thought out responses. I really appreciate it.
        This has been a journey but a journey for the better.
        Thanks again guys.

Comment

I live in Western North America where circumcision is still prevalent. The reaction here is quite the opposite in that foreskin is reviled instead of celebrated. I still hear guys make idiotic comments about how they think an uncut penis is gross or ugly. I've heard both men and women friends remark that a cut dick is an absolute must have in potential sex partners. I can't understand the shaming and exclusionary behavior. There's a lot more to a man than his cock size or foreskin and if a guy can't recognize that, he's probably a waste of time anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X