I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help.

I don’t know what to do. I’ve been restoring for about 3 years. I’ve struggled with this since I learned what really happened at around 20. I’m 37 now.

I feel violated and raped. Everyone seems like hypocrites. Nothing makes me happy and I feel like I’m just waiting around to die to stop me from feeling this way.

I would literally give up everything I own to be intact. I’m glad the hospital sucked out it’s foreskin money at my entire life’s expense.
    Last edited by DS189; 11-06-2019, 12:44 PM.

You are not alone. Many guys share your exact situation. It is difficult to come to grips with the horrific truth about this heinous procedure and the fact that the very people who are supposed to love and protect you the most (your parents) authorized it. Then you add the medical community who are supposed to "do no harm" as well as society's brainwashed attitude of it being OK, no wonder there are so many messed up guys in this country.
    The best thing to do is turn your greif into a force of good and spread the word about the truth and educate anyone having a baby boy or considering circumcision for their son. You'll win some, you'll lose some, but the tide IS turning.
    You have been red pilled and have learned the truth. The truth, sometimes, is not easy to swallow. Congratulations! You have awoken! Use it for a force for good so this shit stops.

Comment

Thanks yeah, I try to educate.

as far as knowing the truth, I’d rather be ignorant. Restoring, constantly reading about it, being reminded all the time, it only makes it worse.

Comment

Yeah, I know. I was cut as an adult and actually remember vividly what being intact was like. Talk about a living hell! With time it will get better once you accept the situation.

Comment

I guess I thought I did accept it. It happened, I know it did, and that’s it. It probably didn’t help that I was circumcised at Birth being 3 months premature. They obviously couldn’t do it right. After a bit of restoration I feel like I’m intact but stuck in a constant circumcision state.

it basically looks like someone took a bite out of my dick. I should be happy I have my frenulum and a lot of the inner skin, etc. I was told by doctors that I was intact, but I see that I’m not, yet the constant confusion makes me want to believe otherwise.

if I was born without it, I would be happier, knowing it wasn’t done. I thought, well maybe it was Aposthia and they lied for the money.

who circumcises a premature baby.

Comment

Have you restored? How closely is restoration to being intact?

Comment

I'm in the process. I am at a CI4 (from a stupid tight CI1) and it is worlds better already. From what I have gathered from others who were cut later in life and restored, it's about 80% as good as the real deal. you are not going to get the missing nerve endings back, but you will gain coverage, protection, gliding action and most importantly, increased sensitivity of what you have left. It IS worth doing. Sounds like you are making great progress if you can fool a doctor.

Comment

I feel like no one pays enough attention, even doctors, I mean if you have a hood you are seen as uncut. Everybody thinks it’s just extra skin anyway. They made a good job making it that.

Comment

Oh it's NOT "extra" skin nor is it "just" skin. There are a SHIT TON of highly specialized nerves there. In fact it is the MOST highly innerverated part of a guys entire body, which is why it messes up an infant's undeveloped brain in those areas that deal with emotion, perception and reasoning. Why do you think the US has so many violent males? There have been MRI studies on this. Once you understand this, you can begin to make sense of your ordeal and take action to mitigate your feelings. It's not your fault.

Comment

Oh I understand. I just meant if they wanted it to be extra they know how to do it. They destroy true function and we are left restoring a directionless skin heap.

Comment

Sorry I’m being so negative, I try not to be (really).

Comment

I don’t know what me learning, could mitigate my feelings. I’ve read enough about it within 15 years, like I’m sure we all have. It happened, it’s awful and nothing I do or think can get me past it. It’s literally destroying me.

Comment

Working...
                        X