No announcement yet.

I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry man. I wish there was something I could to do help everyone in this thread. I did recently find this. www.foregen.com

it’s still hard. All I can do is keep going.

Comment

I don't know if this would help but I see a psychologist because of anxiety. He suggested that I read a book about mindfulness. I read it cover to cover. One day while I was doing research on mindfulness topics I found the book that I have a link to in my signature line. It is written by an author who's name is Mantak Chia. He writes about all aspects of Taoism (pronounced Dowism). I call it mindfulness on steroids. My psychologist thinks that it has been having a good effect on my general outlook. The main ingredient in both practices is staying in the present. Taoism adds in moving energy in the body which has healing properties. It has allowed me to not be so angry in situations that used to generate that feeling which added to my anxiety. I am into healing without medication whenever possible. I have solved many problems by practicing Taoism that is described in his many books. I am so happy that I have discovered his series of books. You could talk to a psychologist about this and probably get some encouragement to use this kind of helpful practices......or discover it on your own. All I needed was a small suggestion to point me in a direction that has meant healing to me.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
      Photo Gallary
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I was about your age when I was in couple's therapy with my partner and one of the topics I discussed at the time was my circumcision. The subject has nothing to do with couple therapy! What it did to me or rather how I was still experiencing it at that time. Of Canadian origin, I underwent circumcision at a very young age, my American-born partner (my husband) was also circumcised at a very young age. But the circumcision did not make us live the same resentments.

I read your first post and I found myself at the same age!

That was real ignorance! "I was, you're going to be, all the boys are." I didn't have so much resentment towards my parents, but rather towards the society that had accepted this situation where circumcision was systemic. It's pathetic to say, but it was in the North American normality of a certain long era.

I worked on myself and still try to accept the smallest defects of my body... But the circumcision is not a defect, it is what the system and I include the religion made believe to the parents and all the others before. Parents who have been ignorant to a certain extent. We can blame them for not having questioned, what was the historical origin and did it all still make sense?

The work of restoring the foreskin is long, very long and not without pitfalls. Now I have reached a certain level of coverage, I have stopped or at least put work less intensively on the restoration due to health problems. I am about CI-8 and I am very satisfied with the progress.

While writing my first post in February 2021 on a French forum, I was thinking about this period of resentment experienced in the past. I was at that time over 50 years old. I realized that I was now at peace with this circumcision, I had reappropriated my body.

I realized that I had overcome this pain.

That's a bit of what I say in my first posts in SylLec's Progress.
        Last edited by SylLec; 08-14-2022, 09:12 PM.
        To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit 🔗SylLec’s Progress
        The synthesis of my use of DTR: 🔗Summary table of methods used by SylLec
        Type of circumcision: 🔗High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
        Index de couvrement: 🔗Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

Originally posted by Nearlythere View Post
          I believe the emotional scarring of circumcision can occur even if you are not circumcised but rather born with Aposthia. I suffered for many many years until I worked out exactly why I was the way I was. Whether its blaming your parents, doctors, genetics or all of the above, the pain subsides once you find out what really happened, so I can understand your pain DS189. It took me a while but through restoration I have been able to find some peace with the way I was born and happiness to learn and discover that I can restore and feel more complete.
          I know this is an old message, but I was born and circed at 3 months premature. I have also heard that premies can sometimes get aposthia and hospitals will claim circ to get paid. I have never had any luck finding adult examples of aposthia. If you indeed have that and you are comfortable with it, I’d be curious to see.

also as an update, I continue to restore and still fight with these feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by SylLec View Post
            I was about your age when I was in couple's therapy with my partner and one of the topics I discussed at the time was my circumcision. The subject has nothing to do with couple therapy! What it did to me or rather how I was still experiencing it at that time. Of Canadian origin, I underwent circumcision at a very young age, my American-born partner (my husband) was also circumcised at a very young age. But the circumcision did not make us live the same resentments.

I read your first post and I found myself at the same age!

That was real ignorance! "I was, you're going to be, all the boys are." I didn't have so much resentment towards my parents, but rather towards the society that had accepted this situation where circumcision was systemic. It's pathetic to say, but it was in the North American normality of a certain long era.

I worked on myself and still try to accept the smallest defects of my body... But the circumcision is not a defect, it is what the system and I include the religion made believe to the parents and all the others before. Parents who have been ignorant to a certain extent. We can blame them for not having questioned, what was the historical origin and did it all still make sense?

The work of restoring the foreskin is long, very long and not without pitfalls. Now I have reached a certain level of coverage, I have stopped or at least put work less intensively on the restoration due to health problems. I am about CI-8 and I am very satisfied with the progress.

While writing my first post in February 2021 on a French forum, I was thinking about this period of resentment experienced in the past. I was at that time over 50 years old. I realized that I was now at peace with this circumcision, I had reappropriated my body.

I realized that I had overcome this pain.

That's a bit of what I say in my first posts in SylLec's Progress.
            Thank you for this recent response. It’s a slow process and slow emotional healing, but I’m still going.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeskinReclaimer View Post
              circumcision is so evil and they keep doing it
              That is the worst thing. Imagine a rape victim having to persuade people that what happened was wrong and should be outlawed.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                That is the worst thing. Imagine a rape victim having to persuade people that what happened was wrong and should be outlawed.
                That’s exactly how I feel. I feel like I was violated, raped, molested, whatever you want to call it along with the all of the baggage that comes with that.

Comment

Working...
                X