Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being circumcised ruined a lot of stuff for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being circumcised ruined a lot of stuff for me!

Every time I have sex or even masturbate, I always get reminded that I will never enjoy it the way that nature intended it to. Also, the dryness drives me crazy, so I have to use a lot of lube when having sex or masturbating. The dryness has always driven me crazy long before I even find out about the negative effects of circumcision. I really hate being circumcised!

Start the journey to restoration and it will get about 75% of what nature intended. You will not need lube and the sensation in both masturbation and sex will be why different then you could have imagined.

Comment

You are in good company here 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post
        Start the journey to restoration and it will get about 75% of what nature intended. You will not need lube and the sensation in both masturbation and sex will be why different then you could have imagined.
        I thought about restoration. Does it actually restore some sensation? And also, what do you do to start getting it restored?

Comment

Originally posted by vbnm0124 View Post
          You are in good company here 😊
          Thanks! Sex and masturbation has forever been ruined for me because of circumcision, because of not only the discomfort that being circumcised has caused me, but also because of the fact that the pleasure that I'm feeling is basically man-made and isn't the way that nature intended it to be. And also, because of the fact of knowing that you could've been feeling more sexual pleasure if it wasn't for the fact that you got circumcised.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMonsterDrink View Post

I thought about restoration. Does it actually restore some sensation? And also, what do you do to start getting it restored?
            Yes it does, big time. My orgasms changed to whole body orgasms after I grew enough skin, and they are a whole different world of pleasure. But even before that happened, my sensitivity increased so much that getting to climax became like falling off a log, easy peasy. Before, it took effort, precise movements, time, and really hot juicy fantasies.

Starting is simple, pull on your skin. It literally is that easy. Of course, you need to pull hard enough, and long enough, and enough times to grow skin, but that all it takes. You can use devices, you can use tape, lots of ways to do it, but to get started, all you need to do is pull. Here is some guidance for beginners:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/for...uide-restoring

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMonsterDrink View Post

Yes it restores the feeling as close to be intact as I can imagine, before I started restoration I was getting to where there was almost no feeling at all, my wife would get sore, required lots of lube. Now after over 2 years of keeping my glans covered continuously (to dekernatize the mucosal skin) and growing enough skin to have reliable flaccid cover, also gliding action during sex I use almost no lube (just enough to get the glans wet). These are sensations that I could never have imagined in my life of having. Sometimes I think how much more sensation I would have if I would have not be circumcised all those years ago, when it feels this good now.

The easiest way to get started is with manual tugging, (there are different methods), use a t-tape and canister with a tugging strap, or if you can pull the skin tube over your glans and hold it there you should be able to use a tapeless device such as TLC tugger with a tugging strap of weights.

Only way to over come the situation we were put in by being cut is to restore to the closest that natural was meant us to be. The sooner you start the sooner you will experience the new sensations, it take consistency and time to get results but worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

Yes it does, big time. My orgasms changed to whole body orgasms after I grew enough skin, and they are a whole different world of pleasure. But even before that happened, my sensitivity increased so much that getting to climax became like falling off a log, easy peasy. Before, it took effort, precise movements, time, and really hot juicy fantasies.

Starting is simple, pull on your skin. It literally is that easy. Of course, you need to pull hard enough, and long enough, and enough times to grow skin, but that all it takes. You can use devices, you can use tape, lots of ways to do it, but to get started, all you need to do is pull. Here is some guidance for beginners:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/for...uide-restoring

Regards
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

Yes it restores the feeling as close to be intact as I can imagine, before I started restoration I was getting to where there was almost no feeling at all, my wife would get sore, required lots of lube. Now after over 2 years of keeping my glans covered continuously (to dekernatize the mucosal skin) and growing enough skin to have reliable flaccid cover, also gliding action during sex I use almost no lube (just enough to get the glans wet). These are sensations that I could never have imagined in my life of having. Sometimes I think how much more sensation I would have if I would have not be circumcised all those years ago, when it feels this good now.

The easiest way to get started is with manual tugging, (there are different methods), use a t-tape and canister with a tugging strap, or if you can pull the skin tube over your glans and hold it there you should be able to use a tapeless device such as TLC tugger with a tugging strap of weights.

Only way to over come the situation we were put in by being cut is to restore to the closest that natural was meant us to be. The sooner you start the sooner you will experience the new sensations, it take consistency and time to get results but worth it.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X