Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have your childs genitals mutilated you have no right to expect their love, trust, respect or obedience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have your childs genitals mutilated you have no right to expect their love, trust, respect or obedience

I think its just precious when we find intactivists' online trying to argue with some disgusting filth online who normally tries to justify their child's genital mutilation after posting pictures of their "cute perfect angels" prior to being mutilated. Signing a piece of paper called a "consent forum" (read: ethical liability waiver) to have their son get a "medical procedure" which consists in the destruction of healthy tissue based on junk science with no reference is one thing, but plastering how great of a parent you are all over the internet THEN having the pedophile with a knife mutilate them before CONTINUING to present yourself as a "ideal mother," is another. People are stupid, and they don't know what they're talking about, the very fact that they have to construe this as an exchange between "consent" and "healthcare" is symptomatic- the question we should all ask is "what are they trying to repress?"

We all know this poses a chance of death in addition to the absolute certainty of sexually harming an infant- mainstream society may try to recoil in horror at us comparing them to child molesters, yet they are the ones who resort to this claim that their sons penises are MORE VISUALLY APPEALING as a result or that this mutilation makes penises more visually appealing. In what way is never expicitly stated but this is intentional, ultimately it is no different from being aroused by a childs genitals. Your sons penis is not supposed to be appealing to you- if you think otherwise and are prepared to act accordingly you are a child molester by definition.

I understand the attempts by people like Gregory Malcuk to "call these people out," but a more successfull method would be to interact in a way geared towards them saying the most disgusting things imagineable then waiting until their sons grow up to send it to them. They have no right to expect anything except hatred from them and are lucky to get anything short

Blaming parents doesn't solve any problem here. My parents cut me. My dad is on the other side of life and my mom is almost there too. I don't blame my parents for cutting me. My dad was circumcised. I was raised Catholic and learned that many Catholics are circumcised. Other religions also practice this procedure on their children. Most prominently in this is that the law allows parents to make this decision for their children. Blaming my parents for my missing foreskin doesn't do me any good....all that stuff results in unnecessary stress and shortening of my own life...it's a downward spiral in that direction. I CHOOSE to look forward not backward. I find joy in all things having to do with restoring my penis. Just look at my posts....most recently I am enjoying the use of my recent purchase of weights for my PTainer. In my humble opinion look with joy in your restoration, not how you got to where you are having to restore. Set reasonable goals for yourself, get busy doing what needs to be done and then have fun doing it. This whole process of restoration is uplifting to me. Protecting children from unnecessary cutting on genitals (both male and female) is a matter of laws. Advocate for making it illegal to cut children unnecessarily. There is certainly some satisfaction in making children safe from the cutters. Outrage is not helping anyone in the direction of longevity, in fact , it shortens your life. Do what you can for others but more importantly, take care of yourself. If it is restoration, do it with purpose and joy. My two cents on this topic.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
      Blaming parents doesn't solve any problem here. My parents cut me. My dad is on the other side of life and my mom is almost there too. I don't blame my parents for cutting me. My dad was circumcised. I was raised Catholic and learned that many Catholics are circumcised. Other religions also practice this procedure on their children. Most prominently in this is that the law allows parents to make this decision for their children. Blaming my parents for my missing foreskin doesn't do me any good....all that stuff results in unnecessary stress and shortening of my own life...it's a downward spiral in that direction. I CHOOSE to look forward not backward. I find joy in all things having to do with restoring my penis. Just look at my posts....most recently I am enjoying the use of my recent purchase of weights for my PTainer. In my humble opinion look with joy in your restoration, not how you got to where you are having to restore. Set reasonable goals for yourself, get busy doing what needs to be done and then have fun doing it. This whole process of restoration is uplifting to me. Protecting children from unnecessary cutting on genitals (both male and female) is a matter of laws. Advocate for making it illegal to cut children unnecessarily. There is certainly some satisfaction in making children safe from the cutters. Outrage is not helping anyone in the direction of longevity, in fact , it shortens your life. Do what you can for others but more importantly, take care of yourself. If it is restoration, do it with purpose and joy. My two cents on this topic.
      The State exists to protect Capital, capital has a vested interest in perpetuating child genital mutilation. we cannot even get a child gender transition ban passed in a red state. The fact is that all mutilations are already illegal under the designation of mayhem, its just that children are not considered to have any rights- they wont admit it, they want to pretend as if there is protection by pretending as if this were some kind of "medical procedure." It is not by any stretch of the imagination, but they do it anyway and law enforcement and the courts look the other way because of conditioning.

I dont see the point in excusing this behavior- if anything it is harmful. I dont know what you mean by outrage, but my personal opinion is that no one even has the right to reproduce- to live is not only to suffer but to suffer senselessly, and anyone willing to perpetuate that based on some perception that they deserve to exist is in my opinion of questionable character by definition. To subject them to genital mutilation after the fact is beyond unconscionable.

our society has no legitimacy, neither does the state- I hate that I was born- I hate my mother for screwing me in the head and repeatedly attempting to ruin my life- my genital mutilation was simply the ultimate manifestation of the fact that this society sees me as having no rights, the only hope I have comes in this fact that the global population will drop along with the fertility rates over the next 50 years or so, and during this time period I hope we lose all respect for any kind of authority

Comment

There is a lot of baggage in that post that would be impossible for me to unravel. When you feel up to it, you should probably seek help. Living with that kind of hurt is shortening your life.....literally. I'll pray for you also. May God bless you.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
        Photo Gallary
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
        X