An online friend had his son circumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An online friend had his son circumcised

Tonight an online friend told me he had his son circumcised. His boy is around 10 years old.

I am still upset and disappointed by this. I don't know what it takes for people to realize boys are not born with a birth defect needing correcting and that the foreskin becomes functional in adult life.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

That sucks. Especially when a friend does that. But keep in mind there is a lot of misinformation out there, so many people do not have the knowledge we have.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Going Hooded View Post
      Tonight an online friend told me he had his son circumcised. His boy is around 10 years old.

I am still upset and disappointed by this. I don't know what it takes for people to realize boys are not born with a birth defect needing correcting and that the foreskin becomes functional in adult life.
      The cut just happened? That's odd.

If it was done long ago, I would note that everybody is doing the best they can with what they know. Almost no parents don't have the kid's best interest at heart.

It's just sad nobody got to him with the gentle education he needed in time.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

About 1/5 of my circumcision incision opened up again. Years ago it ripped back open. I was using a vibrator yesterday that encompassed my glans and shaft. I had put some lube on. I was just relaxing for a bit. When this happened years ago my doctor told me to use Vaseline to cause it to heal from the inside out to limit scar tissue from reforming. What surprises me is that my head is covered with my regrown foreskin. As in CI 8. I just wasn't expecting to have this happening.
        View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

Comment

Working...
          X