Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger

Since learning of my circumcision as a child, I have always felt violated and somewhat depressed about it. As an adult I have researched the subjuct more, and have become quite angry about being mutilated. I know alot of others feel the same way. Is this normal? How long does the anger last, or does it ever go away. I hope restoration will be very therapeutic towards the feelings of grief, anger and resentment.

Mine still hasn't gone away. I don't think it ever will fully, but I take pleasure in restoring knowing that I'm undoing something my parents did to me religiously and I'll have the last laugh that they will never know about.

Comment

My anger was like peeling layers of an onion. It has taken a lot to work through it.
      View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Another feeling I often get, I can only describe as helpless rage. I'm sure it has alot to do with the sub conscious mind remembering the helplessness felt while being strapped down, while someone carves parts of your penis off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr zillow View Post
          Another feeling I often get, I can only describe as helpless rage. I'm sure it has alot to do with the sub conscious mind remembering the helplessness felt while being strapped down, while someone carves parts of your penis off.
          Imagine growing up for many years and being told by your parents that god wanted them to do this to you because it would mean I would be in the kingdom of god and only those that have their foreskins removed were followers of god. Now imagine being an atheist and having to realize all of this each time while naked and what had happened.

This... is a bit of my daily struggle and had I known I could have done something about this earlier with a lawsuit, I would have sued the cult my parents belonged to (whatever was left of it) because without the religious pollution I would have had a better change of not being cut nor have had the issues with it growing up. Nothing like referencing bible scriptures to further enforce the tribal antiquated laws my parents believed in...

Comment

I'm angry, and since starting restoring I get spells of being angry at restoring in the first place because all I'm doing is trying to get back to how I was until I was circumcised aged four, but I know I will never be able to restore the nerve endings that were lost...

Anger is complicated, but I do generally feel better for doing something.

Circumcised for medical reasons, and researched the condition I had I'm not sure if circumcision was the only, or right answer.

​​​​​​​

Comment

I know, I am feeling extreme anger and mine happened 40 years ago !!! IT was not until just recently that I finally learned the foreskin is very rich in sensory nerves. I feel something very important was taken from me and my anger and hate is at my parents , for now. I know its over and done with but I must find a way to bury the anger if possible.

Even more shocking is the only covered up cases of the Doctor taking off to much skin or a botched one. And this practice is still very popular in America with 2/3 boys being forced at birth.

Its shocking and disgusting and I need to eventually get over the anger because being in an angry state is not healthy

Plus there are many boys parents who are talked into performing circum. for minor problems. There seems to be a large case of this . Most of the problems would have self corrected themselves down the road

Comment

How were you able to cope with and deal with this anger ????

Comment

I was cut as an adult and I know of this anger too. Anger towards the medical system, society, and myself for agreeing to it in the first place. If I had known then what I know now, I would never have done it. Doctors LIE, mislead, and withold critical information which is needed to make a properly informed decision, as well as the societal pressure and brainwashing that goes on. It's NOT entirely your parents' fault. They were LIED TO.
                  I find comfort in educating as many people as I can about the TRUTH of the harm circumcision does and the fucntions of the foreskin. BECOME AN INTACTIVIST. Every time I save a baby from this horrendous travesty of basic human rights, I feel much better about the whole situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X