Burning/stinging sensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning/stinging sensation

Does anybody else get a strong burning or stinging sensation all throughout the mucosa and glans? I've always gotten it, and it sometimes pops up out of the blue, even when I'm not tugging.

I have had an itching sensation at times, but not what I would call burning and stinging. Many report itching and attribute it to skin growth.

I would have concerns with what I would call stinging and burning. How hard are you tugging? How long? what method?

The concern is the possibility of too much tension potentially damaging nerves, or causing too much stress on the skin. Or, more likely, a yeast infection. So you might want to rule out those possibilities.

Have you stopped tugging to see if it goes away?

Regards

Comment

It most certainly is not any kind of infection. It's more like a cold sting.

Comment

Do you use any creams/lotions on those parts of your penis? If so, and if you suspect some form of allergic reaction, then test the cream/lotion on some other part of your body.
        Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

I don't use any topical creams or ointments. I keep describing it poorly, so I should be better at that. It's more like a cold pins and needles sensation. I was thinking it was some kind of nerve entrapment. I feel it in my elevated scar as well. I took a couple days off tugging and it is better now, but it is something I used to get periodically, even before I had ever heard of foreskin restoration. There was probably some truth in what greb_b said about nerve damage, which circumcision gives people anyway.

Comment

You might find this interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&...ZFw&nomobile=1

Regards

Comment

My friend had such problem.

Comment

A burning sensation is a kind of pain that's distinct from dull, stabbing, or aching pain. Burning pain is often related to nerve problems. However, there may be many other possible causes. Infections, Injuries, or autoimmune disorders have the potential to trigger nerve pain, and in some cases cause nerve damage.

Comment

Working...
                X