dekeratinization of the penis glans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dekeratinization of the penis glans

Have done this a few times and seems to work great.. Go slowly with very little pressure and do it once a week.

http://handmadebeautyblog.blogspot.c...ody-scrub.html

What is stated in the blog is nonsense, but whatever.

Comment

Not really the coffee grounds and olive oil work great

Comment

Try a mixture of cement powder (1 teaspoon) and hypoid gear oil (half egg cup) it will have the same effect as coffee grounds and olive oil, but is much more macho.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
          Try a mixture of cement powder (1 teaspoon) and hypoid gear oil (half egg cup) it will have the same effect as coffee grounds and olive oil, but is much more macho.
          Haha! Good one.

Comment

It's amazing how, in the name of cosmetics, people come up with completely unnecessary and ridiculous applications of the simplest ideas. This simple idea would be applying friction to abrade dead skin cells.. Rubbing sandpaper on the skin would have the same effect as the coffee grounds; using oil as a lubricant would only function to reduce heat buildup so you don't start a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
              It's amazing how, in the name of cosmetics, people come up with completely unnecessary and ridiculous applications of the simplest ideas. This simple idea would be applying friction to abrade dead skin cells.. Rubbing sandpaper on the skin would have the same effect as the coffee grounds; using oil as a lubricant would only function to reduce heat buildup so you don't start a fire.
              Haha! A fiery glans. I have to admit, it is tempting for a onetime effect. You'd have wait for the right time (considering you'd lose your dick-end). Think Kiera Knightley (circa Domino) would be impressed? Think she'd even pay attention to me even if I was standing there in her peripheral vision? Yeah. Me neither. Now I'm depressed.

Comment

Yeah, you might as well sandblast that fucker! One thing I've found by accident that works quite well is Burt' s Bees lip balm. Recently I've had to take a break from tugging and my glans got chapped from clothing abrasion and drying out, so I said WTF? Your lips and glans are both mucous membranes. IN 2 days my glans was ALL smooth and shiny again! It contains bees wax, vitamin E and peppermint oil, which tingles a bit but it ain't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyx View Post
                  Have done this a few times and seems to work great.. Go slowly with very little pressure and do it once a week.

http://handmadebeautyblog.blogspot.c...ody-scrub.html
                  I've been to spas that use and sell similar concoctions for lots of money. The stuff works.

Comment

Originally posted by add1inch View Post

I've been to spas that use and sell similar concoctions for lots of money. The stuff works.
                    On mucosa? Hard to believe, but then some people will do any damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X