No announcement yet.

Recurrent injury, need advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably should go get a full cardiovascular exam. Sounds like blocked carotid artery or the ones around your heart. This is nothing to mess around with.

Comment

Did we ever get an update on this? keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph_H View Post
        Did we ever get an update on this? keep us updated
        UPDATE: I am scheduled to see a urologist in a couple weeks... My speculation is that this issue is related to a variocele that an ER doctor diagnosed me with. He said they are harmless, but upon further research, they are not harmless and can give me all the symptoms I have been suffering with.

I have been in hell for months now but I have found relief in the form of horny goat weed as it has blood flow benefits and seems to help take away many of my symptoms... I am praying that my hormones have not been affected by the variocele, but it seems that sometimes varioceles can cut test levels in half.

I am surviving and tugging again with a PUD device, relying on aloe and goat weed to help grow new skin and keep my symptoms of fatigue and anxiety at bay, not to mention pelvic pain....

I can't wait to see the urologist!!! They make it so hard to get an appointment!! I should have been seen sooner... Rock bottom is getting worn out my friends...

But I am back in the game and happily tugging again... Work is getting better for me as I can concentrate much better. The confusion was crippling and I am lucky that I was not layed off...

Comment

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better and going to see a doctor for advice.

Hang in there.

Best wishes

Comment

What caused it? Or was it always there?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph_H View Post
              What caused it? Or was it always there?
              I personally think it is a blood flow issue. When I first started having trouble I was tugging and using copious amounts of tobacco chew.... I will be seeing someone soon. God bless.

Comment

UPDATE:

Saw urologist, said I was fine.. My symptoms disagree.

Still have pelvic pain, he scheduled a ultrasound.

I have found a tremendous amount of relief in TONGKAT ALI, and aloe gel. Combined with multi and skin vitamin formula.

I have tried every single supplement out there, this one actually works, clears my head of confusion and anxiety, and lightens the pelvic pain.

80 percent is better than 30.

Comment

using horny goat weed at night and ice packs for inflammation to spermatic cord.

supplements are letting me down, they each have bad side effects.....

thought tongkat was helping, crashed my system today, had to go home.

Comment

UPDATE:

Saw a different doctor today for a second opinion. Put me on antibiotics, as I have swollen lymph nodes in pelvic area now.. YAY....

He thinks it is either chronic epidiymitis or chronic prostatis... Both of which were shrugged off by a urologist....

I know that tugging has triggered this issue for me and am still confused...

What do I do? I can't turn back now...

If my spermatic cord is getting inflamed, how can I stop it? Will it stop eventually?

Can I grin and bear this suffering, for 2 more years????

Comment

Working...
                    X