Friction burn on foreskin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friction burn on foreskin

So about 2 weeks ago after a week of going a little overboard and edging way more than I normally do I found that I had a spot that burned on my foreskin. I wasn't too worried since I had experienced this before but it was always minor and went away in a day or two. This didn't go away though and over the next week I edged a couple of more times since the burning wasn't too bad. This was stupid I know.

So I decided to take a break from masturbating and let it heal. It's been 8 days since then and it still burns. It normally only burns when I get a bit aroused and blood starts flowing a bit down there though occasionally it will burn at other times. I try to keep myself from getting erections as best as I can. It's actually hard to tell exactly where the spot is. I'm not sure if it's on the inner foreskin or the outer. i just know it burns at certain spot close to the end the end of my foreskin.
    Also leading up to this I did get a bit obsessed with my foreskin after learning more about circumcision since I'm cut though not much of my skin was removed. I pulled it back a lot and touched it multiple times a day for a week or so while examining it which I had never done before. That skin isn't used to being handled so much. Could I have inflamed it or something? And if so why would it be taking so long to heal?

I'm getting a little worried. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? How long did it take you to heal?

There are topical creams (both anti bacteria and yeast). I've had to use both in the general region. (I managed a yeast infection in the skin between my scrotum and groin).

However go have a talk with a drug store (or chemist depending on your country) pharmacist. They usually have a confidential room to talk where you could ask what to apply.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Working...
    X