Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a pic of it. Thanks

Comment

That does NOT look like yeast to me. Try the Cort 10 green label stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by oregonolympus View Post
        One day use of miconozole and not even a slight improvement. I am beginning to think as well if this is not a yeast infection as well. Not even slight improvement after all the creams prescribed for it
        The label on these things usually say, for jock itch, to use daily for up to two weeks. Mine took a bit less, and I'm sure something under the foreskin might clear up more quickly, but one day's use won't immediately clear up an infection. Keep treating it, and give it some time.

Of course, parsecskin could be right, here; I'm certainly no expert in recognizing yeast infections. A urologist really should know the difference, but it sounds like the one you mentioned in the original post was of no help at all. Whatever you try, just stay consistent with it, and remember that it takes time for these things to go away.

Comment

Would it hurt to try both at once? Getting frustrated and really want this dealt with!

Comment

So been trying both miconozole and the cort 10 now for a few days and not even a slight improvement.

Comment

Would a dermatologist be a better option to try get it checked?

Comment

Find a doctor that is intact. Don't even deal with a cut one. Ask him right off the bat.

Comment

Working...
                X