No announcement yet.

Can Anyone make me a workout schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone make me a workout schedule?

I am planning on working out, and I want to gain weight and muscles to look strong and muscular. I am currently "skinny-fit" now and I am 22. My goal is to to be nice and buff with a six-pack, nice pecs, strong arms and legs, and a good back.

Originally posted by georgewhittington View Post
    I am planning on working out, and I want to gain weight and muscles to look strong and muscular. I am currently "skinny-fit" now and I am 22. My goal is to to be nice and buff with a six-pack, nice pecs, strong arms and legs, and a good back.
    Indicating how much time you have to devote to it would help someone help you.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by georgewhittington View Post
      Working out is easy. What you want to do is called "The Circuit".

There are usually a bunch of weight machines in gyms in a circle. You want to target your biceps, triceps, upper back, forearms, core abdomen, pectorals, etc... So what you do is, pick your favorite 6 or 7 machines to use, and go around the circuit. You put as much weight as you can do about 8 to 12 reps with and repeat using the machine until you cannot continue. Then move to the next machine. Complete this circuit at least 3 times, or until you are exhausted.

You will gain strength quickly using the "Circuit". I would recommend the pull-up assisted machine as well for your upper back. Also, do sit-ups on the provided bench.

After doing this workout for your upper body. Jog 2 miles.

The trick is consistency. On a day off a day. Or 2-3 times a week, and you will see results quickly. You won't look like Hulk Hogan, but you will be strong and lean. Jogging is key to overall health and endurance.

------

I use free weights as I do not go to the gym anymore. But essentially I found that with 3 dumbells and pushup extenders, I can get a great workout. I do curls, forearms, lifts, the lawnmower, sit ups and pushups. It is excellent for general strength. Then I run two miles for my legs.

A pro tip/trade secret: play electronic dance music while working out/jogging. You will find that it helps a lot. You will notice that opening your car door feels like it is a feather.

Best part is, it only takes an hour to do it. Start off light and slow, then advance into more weight/time as you gain strength.

You will find yourself enjoying working out and looking forward to it. The girls at the gym are nice to look at too.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
      X