Need Masturbation to restore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Masturbation to restore.

Greeting's. Been working at restoring, for 23yrs now. Ever since I saw an Interview with Wayne Griffiths, in Penthouse magazine about foreskin restoration. I remember at the time in 97, the only restoration methods that were available were the T- taping method. I was 33 at the time, and was masturbating twice a day. So wearing T-tape on my dick was not an option. Let me state I'm 54 now single heterosexual white male, who never really got out of Jerking off to attractive lady's I'm currently a CI-3 which I was able to attain thru useing a old Tug'a'Hoy device. I had very good quick results, but for me. It's always been difficult, to keep going without support. A restoration buddy so to speak. About a year ago I got fitted, and a new TLC Tugger, and it works great, but once again I find myself lacking the support to keep going. I think once I make it to CI-5, having the ability to masterbate like an intact man. I could finally find some release,with regained sensitivity. That I have been looking for. The problem I have been facing is finding other restoring men, who are Heterosexual also, close to my own age, into a somewhat solo sexual lifestyle, and are open enough to correspond about it. Using it as a tool to aid in my own restoration, among other aspects of foreskin restoration.

Scott~

Yeah, Restoration can take alot of time especially if someone struggles with motivation.. I hear ya.

I think a lot of us struggle with the aspect of being able to share or experiences, motivation and successes, with a buddy, and still keep our restoration private. It is a balancing act for sure.

Ideally, it would be nice to meet up with some fellow guys to be able to share our journeys with, but everyone is so hung up on lifestyles, straight or not, not to mention busy with work, family, and the fact that many of us are from all parts of the globe it just is a shot inn the dark if there were the ability to make a lasting friendship, and for motivation.

But.... that's where this forum comes in handy, where else can you think of where we share pics of progress, techniques, opinions and experiences all the while getting support about a very intimate part of our bodies?

Ideally, none of this would be necessary, but it's what we have. Better than suffering in silence.

Gentle

My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

Thanks for your kindness, I know maybe what I am looking for may not be someone else's cup of Tea per-say, but I'm also here to say. I'm just a normal american guy, who is not afraid to admit that I enjoy masturbating, and that it's really more or less part of all of our lifestyles to an extent. There is allot of pressure, or brainwashing today, I feel to get males to think they are Gay if they are open to talk about it, or they admit they enjoy it. I'm here to say it's not the case as all

Comment

" A wank a day keeps the doctor away"! Ain't nothing wrong with a daily wank. It's actually healthy because it "keeps the oil fresh". Semen has some rather nasty carcinogenic chemicals in it that get more concentrated the longer it sits around, so by all means have wank!

Comment

Jerking off is jerking off. All human males do it. Most male primates do it. I am unsure by your post why you are looking for a fellow "hetero" male.
          if you want to discuss restoration.....shouldnt any ole restorer do the trick? Whats the beef that it has to be a straight dude?

Comment

I’m going to go out on a limb here about the subject of a wank. Can be quite a divisive topic with all manner of opinions. It’s true that just about every human male has done it and if they say they haven’t then they are properly lying. We are all driven to seeking pleasure. Yes, even men in a healthy sexual relationship have been known to rub one out.
            A lot of “experts” have written about the subject, just a quick search on the internet will reveal a lot of articles on the subject. However, I do have my doubts about the claims of “keeps the oil fresh” and stopping the build-up of carcinogenic chemicals etc. The human body already has an effective method of removing these. For a healthy male, if there is a build of semen it will simply get rid of it though “nocturnal emissions”, i.e. wet dreams (yes these can still happen when you are older) or the body simply re-absorbs it.
            Then there is the issue of the build-up of “sexual tension” that wants to be released and a good wank is a quick and easy way to get some relief. Again, however there are other ways to “ride that dragon” and get through those periods.

The problem with continual wanking as an alternative to sex with a real person is that it could be used as an avoidance mechanism from forming a relationship with someone. You may want to think about that if it applies to you. True, some people make a deliberate choice about not wanting to be in any sort of relationship.

The other issue is that it becomes a habit and one that is very difficult to stop. The question for you is, does your habit control you or are you in control of what you do? Me personally, I would rather be in control of what I do rather than give in to some spur of the moment urges. I know, easier said than done. Just like any addiction.

One final thought, for me personally I am not concerned whether or not other men like to have a daily (or more frequent) wank. Just understand why you are doing it, what are you getting out of it? Etc. What is really going on, do you want to be master of you own choices or simply give in to the basic pleasure seeking mechanism of your brain. As humans we have the ability to override the primitive brain if we really try to. Teenage boys I understand as they have just discovered something that to them is amazing and experiment with ways of making themselves feel good. As adults, we really should be moving from the basic motivations of self-pleasure. Sure, there is a time and place for pleasure, after all what is life without some pleasures, but constant indulgence; one really has to be asking, why? What is really going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by CI5 View Post
              Jerking off is jerking off. All human males do it. Most male primates do it. I am unsure by your post why you are looking for a fellow "hetero" male.
              if you want to discuss restoration.....shouldnt any ole restorer do the trick? Whats the beef that it has to be a straight dude?
              Because I'm hetero Jack Ass. Just because he is open to talk sex and Masturbation. with another man. Don't mean he's open to smoking a pole as well. Why is it every time I log on to a restoration web site seeking to network with other Heterosexual Restorers. I'm harased by all Gay, and Bi Dude's. Because of my sexuality," Being Hetro" or tried to be coversed that because because I find arousel in Male Sexuality. I must be Gay or Bi, or Closeted? I don't harrase any gay or bi men about there sexuality?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I’m going to go out on a limb here about the subject of a wank. Can be quite a divisive topic with all manner of opinions. It’s true that just about every human male has done it and if they say they haven’t then they are properly lying. We are all driven to seeking pleasure. Yes, even men in a healthy sexual relationship have been known to rub one out.
                A lot of “experts” have written about the subject, just a quick search on the internet will reveal a lot of articles on the subject. However, I do have my doubts about the claims of “keeps the oil fresh” and stopping the build-up of carcinogenic chemicals etc. The human body already has an effective method of removing these. For a healthy male, if there is a build of semen it will simply get rid of it though “nocturnal emissions”, i.e. wet dreams (yes these can still happen when you are older) or the body simply re-absorbs it.
                Then there is the issue of the build-up of “sexual tension” that wants to be released and a good wank is a quick and easy way to get some relief. Again, however there are other ways to “ride that dragon” and get through those periods.

The problem with continual wanking as an alternative to sex with a real person is that it could be used as an avoidance mechanism from forming a relationship with someone. You may want to think about that if it applies to you. True, some people make a deliberate choice about not wanting to be in any sort of relationship.

The other issue is that it becomes a habit and one that is very difficult to stop. The question for you is, does your habit control you or are you in control of what you do? Me personally, I would rather be in control of what I do rather than give in to some spur of the moment urges. I know, easier said than done. Just like any addiction.

One final thought, for me personally I am not concerned whether or not other men like to have a daily (or more frequent) wank. Just understand why you are doing it, what are you getting out of it? Etc. What is really going on, do you want to be master of you own choices or simply give in to the basic pleasure seeking mechanism of your brain. As humans we have the ability to override the primitive brain if we really try to. Teenage boys I understand as they have just discovered something that to them is amazing and experiment with ways of making themselves feel good. As adults, we really should be moving from the basic motivations of self-pleasure. Sure, there is a time and place for pleasure, after all what is life without some pleasures, but constant indulgence; one really has to be asking, why? What is really going on here?
                WTF is this Diatribe about? Can a guy just enjoy looking at women & getting off? I started this thread about being Heterosexual, and unashamed of masturbation.. Then this Clown/Troll/Phd post on this thread a Diatribe of exactly the opposite, that Masturbation is a symptom of a psychological disorder. Well it may be that way for him. Like a few I've already encountered on this site. I ain't got no psychological disorder.
                Last edited by Scott Hammond; 12-31-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Hammond View Post

WTF is this Diatribe about? Can a guy just enjoy looking at women & getting off? I started this thread about being Heterosexual, and unashamed of masturbation.. Then this Clown/Troll/Phd post on this thread a Diatribe of exactly the opposite, that Masturbation is a symptom of a psychological disorder. Well it may be that way for him. Like a few I've already encountered on this site. I ain't got no psychological disorder.
                  It is a controversial topic and I’m just putting one view out there. I’m not judging or even care if people do it. Like anything it can get out of hand if overdone, I never said (or intended to imply) that it was a psychological order. However, it can be if left unchecked. Which is true for just about any habit.

I wasn’t trying to troll, far from it. It was on topic and I’m sure most people on the forum would have taken it as the way it was intended, simply one man’s opinion. Take it or leave it.

Anyway, that’s all I’m going to say on the subject.

Comment

It is a controversial topic and I’m just putting one view out there. I’m not judging or even care if people do it. Like anything it can get out of hand if overdone, I never said (or intended to imply) that it was a psychological order. However, it can be if left unchecked. Which is true for just about any habit.

I wasn’t trying to troll, far from it. It was on topic and I’m sure most people on the forum would have taken it as the way it was intended, simply one man’s opinion. Take it or leave it.

Then why post anything at all? It's only controversial to you, because it goes against your agenda. To convince somebody, to your way of thinking. Why else would you post something like that on this thread. When you have a very positive guy, sexually open to tell men it's OK. To talk Masturbation with other men, and not be Gay. No, you can't have that, what you need is to be able to confuse some poor soul, that he'a Gay. if he thinks like that. Listen buddy, I been around the block a few times. I see what's happening on these form's.

Comment

So, I hope you will excuse me for calling B.S, to all your B.S.

Comment

I love how im called profanic names for no reason other than i asked u a question. Seems to me if u are discussing masturbation with another male, that in of itself, is homoerotic.

Comment

Oh and im unsure how what i said construes my sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Hammond View Post

Then why post anything at all? It's only controversial to you, because it goes against your agenda. To convince somebody, to your way of thinking. Why else would you post something like that on this thread. When you have a very positive guy, sexually open to tell men it's OK. To talk Masturbation with other men, and not be Gay. No, you can't have that, what you need is to be able to confuse some poor soul, that he'a Gay. if he thinks like that. Listen buddy, I been around the block a few times. I see what's happening on these form's.
                            Going to go back on my statement of not saying anymore, this once, because I need to set the record straight and not let you make statements about something that I did not say.

Please, just re-read my original post. There is nothing in there about labelling yourself or anyone in any shape or form Gay because they masturbate; or even implying it. I would never do that. There is no shame in being Gay, Hetro, in-between or the many other labels that there are, it is just one aspect and one of the many variations of the human race. And yes, of course forms part of person's identity, so I would never question that or attempt to marginalise someone because of who they are. What I said and what I was hoping to get across, and it's only my opinion, is to be careful that it doesn't become an uncontrollable habit and more importantly be careful that it doesn't become a substitute for a relationship.

The subject can be controversial because there are so many opinions on the matter and tightly held beliefs across the world.

Apart from that, wank away if you want to; which I'm sure you will. I'm not trying to stop you or anyone from doing it, I personally don't care if people do or don't. Please stop trying to imply anything else. If you don't stop doing that I will request that you are removed from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by CI5 View Post
                              I love how im called profanic names for no reason other than i asked u a question. Seems to me if u are discussing masturbation with another male, that in of itself, is homoerotic.
                              Your statement required proper response. Just because I'm Heterosexual, enjoy masturbating, and letting other Heterosexual Men know that it's OK to talk about it, and not feel Homophobic. Your response was to counter my statement. As in a way to say. Hey it's OK to be "Homoerotic" as you word it. Why not try having sex with a Gay or Bi Guy. I've made it very clear where I'm coming from, and you continue to try to counter my statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X