How big are your balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big are your balls?

Bit of a weird post here but I'm just confused. I am a straight male and have an average sized erect penis and balls... or so I thought. Being straight I don't exactly get to see a lot of penises except at the gym with my glasses off. However, I seem to always find underwear too tight and tend to blow them out in the crotch after a while. I also have constantly been finding tugging down the leg to be very uncomfortable and can barely make it work sitting, let alone walking around. I jokingly said to my wife about this that "it's just because my balls are huge" but then I thought I'd check to see how big the average testicle was just out of curiosity.

So I printed off an orchidometer and to my amazement they all just seemed so tiny, even the largest size was only like half as big as my one ball. So I printed it off again, making sure that the scale was right and it was. I tried another, same thing. So I assumed it must be for children, and tried searching for one for "adults" to no avail. Turns out the sizes go from infant to adult... so this indeed was the complete orchidometer ranging from 1 ml to 25 ml in size.

So I measured and used an online calculator tool, and it turns out my balls are over 5.5 cm long, 3.7 wide, and around the same deep... which means they have a volume of around 56 ml each putting me in the 90th percentile of ball size. The largest Orchidometer size is 25 ml... and apparently average size is 18-30 ml. I can't believe it's never something men talk about and I'm really surprised to learn that mine are apparently bigger than most.

So now I'm intrigued... how big are your balls?
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Originally posted by gdom View Post
    I seem to always find underwear too tight and tend to blow them out in the crotch
    Me too. I'm convinced the whole clothing industry is making everything smaller than they used to. But also I'm skinny, so something tight enough in the waist to stay up is too tight in the crotch for sure.

how big are your balls?
    I'd love to help, but this measuring sounds more complicated and time-consuming than I'd wish.

-Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Me too. I'm convinced the whole clothing industry is making everything smaller than they used to. But also I'm skinny, so something tight enough in the waist to stay up is too tight in the crotch for sure.

I'd love to help, but this measuring sounds more complicated and time-consuming than I'd wish.
      You can use the tool at https://calcsd.netlify.app/ball

Enter the dimensions, and set to Rundle Sylvester 1962!

See my progress gallery

Comment

Ahhh...just face it, you both just have big balls✊🏻
        Tugger1

Comment

Interesting. I found it difficult to feel confident that I was doing the measurements correctly, as little information seemed to be available about how to hold, how much compression to do, etc. It strikes me that these details could cause the measurements to vary quite a bit. That said, here is what I measured and what the two sites claculated:

6 x 3.5 x 3.2 cm

35.19 ml = 1.19 oz

Your volume is at most 35.19 ml / 1.19 fl oz (US). You're 2 times more voluminous than the average.
          Calculator results are valid only for patients up to 30 years old.
          Patient's age is 67 years 7 months 25 days.

Testicle volume is 47.7 ml
          The second site (https://radiology-universe.org/calcu...calculator.php) also includes a graph, which seems to show and increase as one gets older, so without the age included, it is a bit difficult to draw conclusions relative to the average:

Comment

Almost same as mine. I would have thought my balls were average size. Do you feel you're are large or above average? I imagine many have balls much bigger than me but I haven’t grabbed too many other balls lol!

See my progress gallery

Comment

Mine don't hang normal.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR View Post
                Mine don't hang normal.
                What do you mean?

See my progress gallery

Comment

Almost same as mine. I would have thought my balls were average size. Do you feel you're are large or above average? I imagine many have balls much bigger than me but I haven’t grabbed too many other balls lol!
                  I had assumed average. They do not seem big to me, nor do they seem to be protruding or bulging out of the norm, and when I have been at nude beaches and resorts, they do not seem out of the norm, I see other men with what look like very large testicles, most with average and mine seem average.

Comment

Mine are part of my groin area. They do not hang.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR View Post
                      Mine are part of my groin area. They do not hang.
                      Can you share a pic I don’t understand what you mean.

See my progress gallery

Comment

Comment

And they are always like this? How does your scrotum deal with temperature regulation? Mine are only ever this close to the body in cold or moments before ejaculation.

See my progress gallery

Comment

Well this is an interesting topic as having bigger balls may make the penis appear shorter depending on temperature.
                            Fun fact on the Testical - they grow a lot in puberty and then into adulthood BUT then as one ages they do SHRINK!
                            So the data comparison should include age.

What about ball size variation of Left vs Right and hang ?

My Left one is a lot larger and hangs lower never knew the size variation till measured today ... which explains that.
                            Left 6.5 x3.8x4.0 =~51.73ml 2.4 times the average.
                            Right 5.8x3.4x3.7= ~38.2ml 1.7 times the average, so combined 44.965ml still x2.05 on average.

Lol no wonder with regrown foreskin it sticks out in the pants more with bigger balls and yes I've been poked fun at in cold weather even though flaccid I'm very short, but I don't get the big deal as others who are showers I think have bigger pants selection problems with visible third leg vs a bulge.
                            Who cares anyway .... part of being male, when one gets older one learns to not give a dam at the crotch voyeurs :-)

Comment

Mine are always that way if not worse. I really feel it was my infant circumcision. My pubes ride along on the bottom of my shaft.

Comment

Working...
                              X