• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR View Post
      Anyone else have this issue?
      Which issue? Different sizes? Held up near your shaft? Larger than average?

Regards

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog 2020.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	47851

Comment

Thanks, it seems that website is down. I've had great success in the past with pouch underwear from n2nbodywear. But they seem to have gone off the deepend creating a bunch of weird bikinis and shit instead of comfortable clothes. I have some pains from "Obviously" brand now, with an amazing comfortable pouch, but they have a seam that the N2N stuff didn't have and aren't as comfy. I wish I bought way more of the N2N stuff when it was available. Best underwear ever.
          Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Give 2Under a try.

Comment

My balls vary in size so much from being cold to being warm that I would not know how to measure them. I would guess medium would be the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR View Post
                Mine are always that way if not worse. I really feel it was my infant circumcision. My pubes ride along on the bottom of my shaft.
                It's worth noting that my balls never hung as low as now. Restoration has really helped in this area, but it's a bit weird because all the skin I wish would go towards overhang seems to always A, allow my flaccid and erect penis to continue seeming longer, and B, allow the testicles to hang more. I wonder at what point I'll max out both of these and start getting overhang?

It doesn't look like much but honestly I think I've doubled my skin in the last 10 years. The skin used to be as tight as a finger with no "extra" and tight erections. Now if I grab in the middle while fully erect I can easily go up the whole shaft to the corona, and pull down into the body cavity. If I grab at the base of the penis I now have close to 100% FEC.
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

I got big nuts! No need on measurements!

Comment

About 5 by 4 by 4 cm

Comment

It is a cool morning and this is what they look like. We had hot weather a few days ago and the boys were sagging so I did a comparison to a Grade A Large egg ( the only thing I had other than a golf ball and testicles seems to be shaped more like and egg than a golf ball ). When I singled out one testicle it was about the same as a large egg. I know mine are smaller than some but they were big enough to produce a couple of children. If we ever get some warm weather again I will try to get a picture of them sagging, but holding one testicle, and egg, and a camera is almost impossible ( I have found out ).

Comment

Working...
                      X