Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tequila22
    replied
    It is a cool morning and this is what they look like. We had hot weather a few days ago and the boys were sagging so I did a comparison to a Grade A Large egg ( the only thing I had other than a golf ball and testicles seems to be shaped more like and egg than a golf ball ). When I singled out one testicle it was about the same as a large egg. I know mine are smaller than some but they were big enough to produce a couple of children. If we ever get some warm weather again I will try to get a picture of them sagging, but holding one testicle, and egg, and a camera is almost impossible ( I have found out ).

Leave a comment:

• Zbubs
    replied
    About 5 by 4 by 4 cm

Leave a comment:

• Juice16
    replied
    I got big nuts! No need on measurements!

Leave a comment:

• gdom
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnR View Post
    Mine are always that way if not worse. I really feel it was my infant circumcision. My pubes ride along on the bottom of my shaft.
    It's worth noting that my balls never hung as low as now. Restoration has really helped in this area, but it's a bit weird because all the skin I wish would go towards overhang seems to always A, allow my flaccid and erect penis to continue seeming longer, and B, allow the testicles to hang more. I wonder at what point I'll max out both of these and start getting overhang?

It doesn't look like much but honestly I think I've doubled my skin in the last 10 years. The skin used to be as tight as a finger with no "extra" and tight erections. Now if I grab in the middle while fully erect I can easily go up the whole shaft to the corona, and pull down into the body cavity. If I grab at the base of the penis I now have close to 100% FEC.

Leave a comment:

• Tequila22
    replied
    My balls vary in size so much from being cold to being warm that I would not know how to measure them. I would guess medium would be the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Give 2Under a try.

Leave a comment:

• gdom
    replied
    Thanks, it seems that website is down. I've had great success in the past with pouch underwear from n2nbodywear. But they seem to have gone off the deepend creating a bunch of weird bikinis and shit instead of comfortable clothes. I have some pains from "Obviously" brand now, with an amazing comfortable pouch, but they have a seam that the N2N stuff didn't have and aren't as comfy. I wish I bought way more of the N2N stuff when it was available. Best underwear ever.

Leave a comment:

• WoodyHoody
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog 2020.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	47851

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Which issue? Different sizes? Held up near your shaft? Larger than average?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• JohnR
    replied
    Anyone else have this issue?

Leave a comment:

• JohnR
    replied
    Mine are always that way if not worse. I really feel it was my infant circumcision. My pubes ride along on the bottom of my shaft.

Leave a comment:

• OzVic
    replied
    Well this is an interesting topic as having bigger balls may make the penis appear shorter depending on temperature.
    Fun fact on the Testical - they grow a lot in puberty and then into adulthood BUT then as one ages they do SHRINK!
    So the data comparison should include age.

What about ball size variation of Left vs Right and hang ?

My Left one is a lot larger and hangs lower never knew the size variation till measured today ... which explains that.
    Left 6.5 x3.8x4.0 =~51.73ml 2.4 times the average.
    Right 5.8x3.4x3.7= ~38.2ml 1.7 times the average, so combined 44.965ml still x2.05 on average.

Lol no wonder with regrown foreskin it sticks out in the pants more with bigger balls and yes I've been poked fun at in cold weather even though flaccid I'm very short, but I don't get the big deal as others who are showers I think have bigger pants selection problems with visible third leg vs a bulge.
    Who cares anyway .... part of being male, when one gets older one learns to not give a dam at the crotch voyeurs :-)

Leave a comment:

• gdom
    replied
    And they are always like this? How does your scrotum deal with temperature regulation? Mine are only ever this close to the body in cold or moments before ejaculation.

Leave a comment:

• JohnR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gdom
    replied
    Mine are part of my groin area. They do not hang.
    Can you share a pic I don’t understand what you mean.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X