How things are changing while restoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How things are changing while restoring

I have decided to delete this whole section because it is too personal to be sharing with a general audience
    Last edited by Zbubs; 11-30-2021, 07:18 PM.

Originally posted by Zbubs
    I’ll try to wear the tugger 24 hours a day probably. Ty.
    You don't need to wear a tugger 24 hours a day, if you put in 8 to 12 hours in day that is more than enough time to trigger mitosis. You need to give your skin time to recover, mitosis (growth) occurs when we are not tugging, mitosis does not occur when skin is under stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post
      You need to give your skin time to recover, mitosis (growth) occurs when we are not tugging, mitosis does not occur when skin is under stress.
      I envision it more like cells are always dividing. To do so they must first knit together a copy of the cell nucleus from nutrients swimming by in the blood stream. Wearing tension gives the signal to divide, but being under tension restricts blood flow so nutrients arrive more slowly. This model is probably very crude, but our 2010 controlled trial experience showed that 25 guys averaging 11 hours per day overall under tension improved the forced erect reach of the skin tube by an average of 3mm per month.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Ron, thanks.
        Last edited by Zbubs; 11-30-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X