Abdomen pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdomen pain

I started restoration in March. Recently I’ve had some abdomen pain. I don’t know if it’s in any way related to tugging or if it’s related to a pulled muscle or possibly a UTI.

Has anyone had similar abdomen pain and in your experience has it been connected to tugging efforts?

Even if you went to a doctor, he or she would need to know more than this. Where is the pain located, what type of pain is it, how long have you had the pain, is it getting worse over time, has anything changed in terms of your habits, etc.

The typical pain associated with tugging is located in the skin, as it typically is skin tears, or irritation. And, usually minor injuries. UTIs related to tugging, when they occur, are probably due to not being as diligent about cleaning and using clean techniques. the couple UTI's I had were unrelated to tugging, as far as I could tell, and there was not much pain, other than an urge to pee frequently, and the discomfort was located in my urethra, not my abdomen. With more specific information, some may be able to provide further advice.

Of course, the best advice is to go see your doctor. They can diagnose a lot more accurately in person, than anyone here can via this forum. And, the doctor can only offer advice. You do not have to take it, if you feel they are not acting in your best interest, or are biased against restoration and foreskins.

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by Restore_2021 View Post
      I started restoration in March. Recently I’ve had some abdomen pain. I don’t know if it’s in any way related to tugging or if it’s related to a pulled muscle or possibly a UTI.

Has anyone had similar abdomen pain and in your experience has it been connected to tugging efforts?
      Sorry to hear about your mysterious symptom.

I have wondered about the health effects from walking differently or sitting with a different posture while wearing a strap. Also, once I have a great application I know I sometimes postpone urinating as long as possible to get the most of it. So my bladder is more full on average. That could impact the abdominal muscles as well.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Reading this reminds me of something about my testicle/scrotum comfort:

In my life experience, I have found that sometimes if my testicles don't have enough room to move around, I might feel a sensation of discomfort in my abdomen. This happens more if I'm wearing tighter underwear and out of the house for the day. My solution is to wear looser underwear and aim to not sit with my legs closed so much.

I also noticed recently, either wearing a tugger or retainer cone, that this for me can end up effecting the scrotum skin too. And then once in a while I feel this testicle/abdominal discomfort. But it's not something I feel has gotten worse.

I wonder: could your tugging experience be affecting the comfort of your testicles, and then perhaps causing a similar discomfort like I have had?

If so, maybe pause tugging for a few days to see what happens.

I hope you discover the cause of the pain and a way to address it.
        See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
        X