Just got my copy of "Circumcision sex god and science..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my copy of "Circumcision sex god and science..."

it has a purported signature... by the author... saying it was being given as a gift to a rabbi...

no idea if he knew him personally, or if Schoen sent his book out to synagogues en mass

but thought it might be note worthy.

I'm going to wait until the price goes down to $0.01 before I get a copy.

David
    World As Monkey Island
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Just checked cant upload the photo...

Do you know where I can find a sample of his handwriting?

Comment

Originally posted by RighteousMartyr View Post
        it has a purported signature... by the author... saying it was being given as a gift to a rabbi...

no idea if he knew him personally, or if Schoen sent his book out to synagogues en mass

but thought it might be note worthy.
        I wonder about the identity of the Rabbi, and how you came to own this book.
        I can think of two ways:
        1) The Rabbi is still alive, and he decided to discard the book from his personal collection. In such a case the Rabbi might not have liked the book (or circumcision, for that manner).
        2) The Rabbi is deceased and you acquired the book as a result of an estate sale.

David
        World As Monkey Island
        I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by Science Monk View Post

I wonder about the identity of the Rabbi, and how you came to own this book.
          I can think of two ways:
          1) The Rabbi is still alive, and he decided to discard the book from his personal collection. In such a case the Rabbi might not have liked the book (or circumcision, for that manner).
          2) The Rabbi is deceased and you acquired the book as a result of an estate sale.

David
          World As Monkey Island

Heres a link to the picture it has the Rabbi's name and the date (2009)

For the record, I bought the book used off Amazon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3791...97425936914124

so the first possiblety is a little less likely... unless the Rabbi spent years getting around to reading the book, or maybe its had an owner or two between now and then.

Comment

Working...
          X