Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aneros

Anyone else an Aneros user?
    Tried one of them like 4 years ago, and got nothing out of it. I recently decided to give it another try with a different model from what I originally bought, and I'm really glad I did.
    Holy hell these little things are amazing. HIGHLY recommend you check them out, if you've never heard of them.

I am as well. I have 2 of them. The original which didn't really do very much for me, and the large one with the vibrator. The bigger one really does the trick without much effort. I don't use them too often because of the time it takes for a session, but on occasion I do make time.

Comment

Originally posted by NITRO View Post
      I am as well. I have 2 of them. The original which didn't really do very much for me, and the large one with the vibrator. The bigger one really does the trick without much effort. I don't use them too often because of the time it takes for a session, but on occasion I do make time.
      That's funny; it was the opposite for me. The model I got years ago was a vibrating one, and it appears the vibration completely ruins the experience for me. Using the regular models this time around made an enormous difference.

Comment

Ha! That's interesting. But hey, that's why there are several models to choose from because everyone is different.

Comment

Working...
        X