Minor (trim)
    42.86%
    Moderate (shave)
    21.43%
    Major (waxing)
    10.71%
    What?
    0%

I put none but if anything i'll weed wack it back if it gets too untamed. I prefer the same on my girlfriend which she happily accepts, less work on her end. What a person does with their own body is their own business but if a person shaves/waxes for societal norms I find that saddening.

Comment

I keep it trimmed. Interested in waxing though.

Comment

For me shave is not Hairy are hot !! So

Comment

Being hairy never bothered me - just part of being male.

Comment

Out of curiosity and/or boredom, I've tried waxing. It's definitely not for everyone, but an unexpected plus is that my retaining cone stays on much more readily now. If you think you can handle the pain, I recommend waxing the shaft skin if you're having trouble keeping your cone on.

Also, I'm kind of pleased to see the diversity in responses in this poll. For some reason, I expected people to gravitate toward one of the options.

Comment

I agreed if you talk only about the hair on the shaft of the cock !! But not other part of the pubic .
              I have really big problem with that !! Shaft of my cock so hairy shaving it every time cause so much irritation.. waxing impossible I've tried once it's disaster .. now am thinking about laser !!
              ​​​​​​​What do you think guys ? Or any other advice ?

Comment

Shave when it becomes too much trouble to trim, better aesthetics, less problematic when taping.

Comment

Originally posted by scotsman85 View Post
                  Shave when it becomes too much trouble to trim, better aesthetics, less problematic when taping.
                  Thank you scotman for your advice ..maybe Will go för just trimming instead of shaving 👍

Comment

I like to keep my scrotum and the immediate vicinity of the base of my penis completely bare (shaven) while trimming the rest of my pubic hair. I keep a somewhat triangular patch above my penis longer (quarter to half inch long) and trim the rest of it to either an eighth inch or with no guard on the razor, or sometimes shave. I also trim the rest of my body hair (except for arms and legs) and fortunately for myself I am not particularly hairy anyway as of yet. When or if the rest of my torso starts growing more hair (in my mid twenties, the jury is still out) I'll need to start worrying more about how my pubic hair style fits with the rest of my body hair.

Comment

I like to give my pubes a no 3 with my Wahl trimmer but the hairs on my shaft I pluck as my wife says sex is like a sandpaper job if I shave the shaft. If my scrotum gets too bushy it gets a no 2 trim with the Wahl.

Comment

I got one of those little micro touch like trimmers and I just use it on my shaft and around the base and on the balls occasionally mostly to keep the hair from getting pulled into my tugger when i'm trying to put it on. I also like to trim some of the hair where my inner thighs meet my crotch to reduce chaffing (TMI?) I also sometimes like to shave my taint and for the next few days as the stubble grows back it feels like velvet. (definitely TMI LMAO I need to go to bed)

Comment

I get hair stuck between my tugger and penis sometimes. I never really thought about shaving or waxing until I had a heart ablation. They shave your pubic hair in the groin area because the put a catheter in your groin veins which takes the wires they work with to the heart. Since I was shaved anyway I thought about trying waxing. I did, and kind of like it. I just pull the hairs on the shaft out with tweezers . It's growing back but I think I'll do it again because it makes my penis look longer and it's just kind of cool to think I'm doing something that most men haven't even thought about. My wife doesn't care if I do it but she kind of likes the hair so I probably won't do it permently.

Comment

Working...
                          X