Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Metal One
    replied
    All body hair isn't gross, but mine is...especially my chest and butt. I'll spare you any descriptions.
    I use a One-Blade on my face, chest, and stomach. I have a little Gillette buzz trimmer that runs on a AAA battery that I use for groin/butt, and I use a dry bladed razor for balls/shaft and my feet/toes.
    Sounds crazy, and it kinda is, but using quick, very short strokes with a dry razor seems to be the most efficient way for me to do that area without cutting myself.

Once in a great while, my legs reach the point where they look carpeted, and I'll use my Gillette trimmer on them too, just to dial it back to the point where you can see skin again.

If you manscape a lot, and can afford it, there are options for permanent hair removal at home. I bought one such device, basically a weaker home-version of laser-hair-removal, and I always forget to use it. It's such a pain manscaping most of my body, I often don't want to immediately go over everything again with the hair remover, then I just forget altogether.

Leave a comment:

• forescore
    replied
    I can't stand my 'devices' getting caught up in my pubic hair, so for while I am restoring, I trim it back. I use a Philips Oneblade with the attachment for sensitive skin areas. That shaver with the attachment allows you to shave as close as a razor without any cuts. I closely shave the penis shaft and above it out to the crevice at the leg. There is another attachment that trims to within about 3mm. That attachment I use for the area of the scrotum. I'll likely let it grow back when the restoration is completed.
    Last edited by forescore; 06-26-2022, 09:40 PM. Reason: Engrish to English conversion.

Leave a comment:

• 4SkinGuy
    replied
    I don't shave it. I like being hairy. Makes me feel masculine.

Leave a comment:

• Darkishm
    replied
    I shave once or twice in a month۔i like to keep smooth around my groin۔

Leave a comment:

• alinz07
    replied
    My hairs frequently get in the way of my tugger, but I like the natural look. Totally understand getting them out of the way to tug though. I wonder how many 30 second sessions after going to the bathroom I spend on getting hair out of my fresh tug haha.

Leave a comment:

• Jaycali
    replied
    I was actually wondering if there was anything like this. Glad to see it. I clean shave my shaft and my balls, as well as the hair in my inner thighs to each side of my penis leaving a large patch of manicured pubes. I also shave my butt like once every couple weeks (naturally don't have a hair butt) I just feel like its much cleaner. But the rest of my body I leave alone. I like being hairy and my fiance doesn't mind it. I'm pretty extreme though like I use hair masks and stuff on my public hair and I also shower twice a day because I want it to be clean. Im in a sexually active relationship though so I always want it to be clean and comfortable for her. I would never let my girl go down there if I wasn't trimmed up and smelling nice down there.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    I just got a single-blade razor that I use in the shower. I always wind up touching-up my face and neck with my electric afterward but it's SOO much quicker overall, and smoother.

Anyway, I discovered it's very easy and safe (so far) to de-hair the shaft (dorsal near the base) with the blade. WAY smoother than the electric, probably not as smooth as plucking.

Leave a comment:

• socal69
    replied
    Love to leave the bush. I used to really spend time manscaping. I would rather not deal with ingrown hairs. sometimes I trim when I am feeling saucy 😂

Leave a comment:

• Franker 5x5
    replied
    I take a chance to go completely natural.., I put a brush To my thick pubic bush.. It can be a conversation piece, but when my penis is flaccid it looks like an acorn in the bush.. I'm 5" x 5".. Just about at the lower end of average, .Only had one female who I was intimate with that might have had more pubic hair than me... Not much hair grows on the shaft of my penis.. hi..

Leave a comment:

• eeeee
    replied
    After a long time going au natural, I went back to waxing a couple days ago. This time I used Sally Hansen Extra Strength All-Over Body Wax and a cheap Vena Beauty wax warmer. It was by far the easiest waxing experience I've had so far as I was able to take off large areas of hair with minimal pain. (Disclaimer: I recently changed medications and they might be acting as a pain reliever.) The paper strips provided are semi-reusable: if they aren't saturated with hair, you can reapply them quickly to pick up hair that was left behind or areas you haven't waxed yet.

I mentioned it earlier, but waxing works great for me because I get a much better grip when tugging or retaining. I did a little bit of tugging yesterday and am up to a CI-4 under bad conditions and CI-7 under good conditions. I know I still have a long way to go, especially tugging inner skin, but it's nice to begin to feel better about my body.

Leave a comment:

• WoundedBird
    replied
    Trimming for me - tis' a like a Christmas tree, only more festive.

Leave a comment:

• abhchelms
    replied
    I shave from my face down to my toes!! I like the look and the feeling!!

Leave a comment:

• dwl10fl
    replied
    for me i shave everything down there

Leave a comment:

• reenigne95
    replied
    I normally don't shave, but I have so much hair, it was getting in the way of me tugging. Unfortunately, the stubble of shaved pubes itches like hell on the underside of my penis!

Leave a comment:

• Trey47
    replied
    I get hair stuck between my tugger and penis sometimes. I never really thought about shaving or waxing until I had a heart ablation. They shave your pubic hair in the groin area because the put a catheter in your groin veins which takes the wires they work with to the heart. Since I was shaved anyway I thought about trying waxing. I did, and kind of like it. I just pull the hairs on the shaft out with tweezers . It's growing back but I think I'll do it again because it makes my penis look longer and it's just kind of cool to think I'm doing something that most men haven't even thought about. My wife doesn't care if I do it but she kind of likes the hair so I probably won't do it permently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X