Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since I don't know where else to put this, I'll just put it here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I don't know where else to put this, I'll just put it here.

This Green Day song makes reference to all the lies, deceit, and bullshit that happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GSF3ROa58 It doesn't go into the ream of talking about genital mutilation, but, it might aswell. (It's also a very good song musically.)

Isn't this another "The TV and mainstream media shit on Trump 24/7" like already pointed out in some comments on the video? Sorry, but I'm so sick of it.

I don't mean I'm offended but just wanted to say that you can't avoid making someone unpleasant when referring to highly political materials like Green Day.

Comment

Originally posted by jkywon89 View Post
      Isn't this another "The TV and mainstream media shit on Trump 24/7" like already pointed out in some comments on the video? Sorry, but I'm so sick of it.

I don't mean I'm offended but just wanted to say that you can't avoid making someone unpleasant when referring to highly political materials like Green Day.
      It's far from that. It's just pointing out what's wrong with the country, and half of the rest of the world, really.

Comment

99% of the world's problems come down to 2 things: Money and Greed (the lust for more money). Money is so evil. What it does to people is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
          99% of the world's problems come down to 2 things: Money and Greed (the lust for more money). Money is so evil. What it does to people is even worse.
          Yes! Exactly! And, genital mutilation is directly related to it.

Comment

I was under the impression that genital mutilation was more related to religious and ideological beliefs (e.g. preventing masturbation, tradition, misguided social perception) and less about money or greed.

I guess circumcision costs money and the medical industry is more than happy to get that money, but I don't know that this is or ever was the driving force which causes people to opt for circumcision.

Comment

Doctor's insurance payments for genital cutting was directly mentioned in the AAP 2012 Policy Statement. Money is a major factor, for hospitals and doctors, over $1200 per baby. If you don't think your doctor has financial considerations in the way he practices medicine, you would be mistaken.

For Green Day, their song American Idiot always seemed to reverberate with me when thinking out American's penchant for genital cutting of baby boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc
              Advanced Devices Inc.
              http://foreskin-restoration.info/
              Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
              Supercanister Tuggers
              Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
              Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
              http://intaction.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                Doctor's insurance payments for genital cutting was directly mentioned in the AAP 2012 Policy Statement. Money is a major factor, for hospitals and doctors, over $1200 per baby. If you don't think your doctor has financial considerations in the way he practices medicine, you would be mistaken.

For Green Day, their song American Idiot always seemed to reverberate with me when thinking out American's penchant for genital cutting of baby boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1BS7XnEZqc
                And let's not forget that the excised foreskins are sold to skin banks, research labs, and the cosmetic industry also, where they are sold for a HUGE profit and then resold for even MORE. Then there's the satellite industries built up around guys without foreskins. Lubes, special condoms, ED drugs and age reducing skin creams for fat ugly women like Oprah Winfrey. It literally is a multi-billion dollar per year industry. Like i said earlier.....money is the root of ALL evil.

Comment

Religion is also just a way of controlling the masses, keeping people simple if you want. That brings power, power goes hand in hand with money, and we’re back to the root of all evil
                  My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by Reality
                    Well let's look at this thread:

1. Either a song (or whatever) goes into circ or it doesn't. It if doesn't then you can't say it does, and you can't even say it comes close.
                    The song does touch on things that are closely related TO circumcision.

2. From all reports (including the Russians), Trump likes being peed on, not shit on. Being shit on was Hitler's thing (according to Wild Bill).

4. The world's problems have nothing to do with money at the fundamental level (see #6). It has everything to do with "me" or "us", vs "them" or "Life". Feeling separate from everything is the real root cause of all evil acts.

5. RIC in the US has nothing to do with religion. Distalero has always said it was money for the OB, and secondary money for industry. I've said as much on this forum, and now Tony is saying the same thing.

6. "Religion", as used here, is better described as organized religion. Organized religion was the original corporation. It remains a corporation, world wide in scope. Anything associated with the corporate structure and ethic is by definition self protective first (and all else be damned), and therefore a lie; simply described it's a lie. Anything it smokescreens beyond self protection is a lie. Power, and money, are secondary to this; simply a means to that end.
                    The rest of this is very true.

Comment

Anyone who speaks against the words of Jesus Christ has either never read them, or understood them.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                        Anyone who speaks against the words of Jesus Christ has either never read them, or understood them.
                        I'm atheist, but, I agree. Hell, what he said is just basic common sense, on how to live right and love yourself and everyone else equally, no matter what (unless they do things that are actually truly wrong).

Comment

Speaking against religion is NOT speaking against Christ or anyone else. Religion is a construct of MAN designed to rule the masses thru fear and intimidation. It's a control mechanism for feeble minded people. You can still believe in God, Christ or whatever and NOT be religious. More people have been killed fighting over whose sky friend is better than any other cause. NATURE is THE ultimate religion. Be a good person, respect others and Mother Earth and you WILL reach Nirvana.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                            Speaking against religion is NOT speaking against Christ or anyone else. Religion is a construct of MAN designed to rule the masses thru fear and intimidation. It's a control mechanism for feeble minded people. You can still believe in God, Christ or whatever and NOT be religious. More people have been killed fighting over whose sky friend is better than any other cause. NATURE is THE ultimate religion. Be a good person, respect others and Mother Earth and you WILL reach Nirvana.
                            ^ This ^

Comment

Even if it's "truly wrong", you turn the other cheek.
                              The only reason I put up with 90% of people that do wrong is because I have to, not because I want to, which, I don't want to.

But that aside, the "words of Jesus Christ", as presented by the heavily censored "Bible", aka organized religion, are at odds with those who actually did understand them, not intellectually, not as a simple social guide, but spiritually, as deep first hand experience.

But this has all been discussed and argued, frequently with ropes, chains, and red hot irons, and of course death, over the centuries. Doesn't speak well for the assumed "power" of those words.

And to address the "words" guy in this thread, you either really do "understand" what those words pointed to but can never describe, or you aren't up to that and rely on "words", rather than a practice leading to a spiritual opening. Said differently, you are either still an automaton who can quote words (with your own bias as paramount), thinking that's all there is, or ... you are alive, in a practice, in this world. And it's so very simple to see which one a person is.
                              You're very much correct about this. There's so many different aspects of life, and ways to look at the world and its people, it's hard to comprehend it all. I try my best, though, to be as alive as possible, which, is very difficult in a world full of people that are, like you say, the automatons, of either religion and/or society. Standing out, and being unique gets more and more difficult every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X