Frottage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frottage

...I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here, but I guess it's a good a place as any. While I've not done it before, I did some research on the concept of mutual masturbation or "frot" as a sexual practice between males, and what I gathered is that what makes frot a more feasible method of sexual interaction is the intact status of the frenulum on the underside of the penis, which are stimulated by the contact between penises during frot. Overall sensitivity loss notwithstanding, I'm curious as to how feasible frottage is with circumcised penises. Can it still be pleasurable, or is it just not "enough", so to speak?

What research was this? first hand?

what would be a possible way to even determine an answer to this question? Get 4 dudes, 2 UC and 2 C, put EEGs and skin galvonometers on them?

Have an uncut guy frot and then circumcise him and frot again to tell the difference? Why is this even a question?

Just rub your dick on another one, see if you enjoy it. Case closed

Comment

Originally posted by RawMilk View Post
      What research was this? first hand?

what would be a possible way to even determine an answer to this question? Get 4 dudes, 2 UC and 2 C, put EEGs and skin galvonometers on them?

Have an uncut guy frot and then circumcise him and frot again to tell the difference? Why is this even a question?

Just rub your dick on another one, see if you enjoy it. Case closed
      I was just curious, and I thought it'd be better to actually ask people about it rather than just assume one thing or another, if only to get a second opinion. From what I've seen in lots of (anti)circumcision-themed online communities like this one, it's apparently easy enough to talk about how lacking a frenulum (or other parts of the intact penis) effects other sexual practices, so how is this any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot1996 View Post
        not sure if this is supposed to go here
        Depending on where the discussion leads we may move you to the Dark Side.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Welcome, Riot
          the concept of mutual masturbation or "frot" as a sexual practice between males
          I didn't know it by that name, but it's something my BF and I do intuitively during foreplay, sometimes.

Overall sensitivity loss notwithstanding, I'm curious as to how feasible frottage is with circumcised penises. Can it still be pleasurable, or is it just not "enough", so to speak?
          Trying not to be too explicit, I can say I was once able to take him to orgasm (he is uncut) with this rubbing technique but I can't imagine reaching orgasm myself doing it (at least not until now). As part of foreplay it is pleasurable, though, like many other things you can do during foreplay.
          Last edited by Allie2k14; 02-15-2016, 05:34 AM.
          From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Depending on where the discussion leads we may move you to the Dark Side.
            That's perfectly fine. Do whatever's necessary.

Originally posted by Allie2k14 View Post
            Without being too explicit, I can say I was once able to take him to orgasm (he is uncut) with this rubbing technique but I can't imagine reaching orgasm myself doing it (at least not until now). As part of foreplay it is pleasurable, though, like many other things you can do during foreplay.
            Interesting, thanks for the input! If it's not too intrusive to ask (though I understand completely if it is), when you say "until now", do you mean to say that you believe restoring has made it possible to finish from frot?

Comment

If it's not too intrusive to ask (though I understand completely if it is)
              One of the good things of this forum is that "men's things" are usually spoken about quite openly. This includes sex, which undoubtedly has a tight relationship with foreskin restoration. Look at the progress galleries, we're publishing pictures of our penises all the time (ok, as long as the publisher is not a minor, and always within the restoration context). Even if it was off-topic, this is already the appropriate section: "Le Bistro - Off-topic discussion among members".

Ron, please correct me if things aren't this way.

when you say "until now", do you mean to say that you believe restoring has made it possible to finish from frot
              I meant that I haven't been able to reach orgasm, from frot itself, yet.
              Maybe in a few years, with my restoration more advanced, I'll have developed even more sensitivity and I'll be able to reach orgasm solely with the stimulation provided by frottage.
              Anyway, it's just one way of "playing". I can't say much more, since this is just a small part of the cake for my partner and me.

There are more gay people in the forum... maybe they can share their thoughts. That was just my two cents.
              Last edited by Allie2k14; 02-15-2016, 07:10 AM.
              From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Allie2k14 View Post
                One of the good things of this forum is that "men's things" are usually spoken about quite openly. This includes sex, which undoubtedly has a tight relationship with foreskin restoration.

Anyway, it's just one way of "playing". I can't say much more, since this is just a small part of the cake for my partner and me.
                Yeah, I kinda figured. I just didn't want to pry too much, is all. And I see what you mean about the whole "playing" aspect, since most of what I've read, seen, or heard about it is that's it's usually just a type of foreplay. I was just wondering how pleasurable people tended to think it was by itself, and how circumcision might have factored into that.

But I think you've cleared it up for me pretty well; thank you very much for the input!

Comment

If this is supposed to be a G-rated response, then I can do that. I am vouching for frottage practice I was doing right before I knew about restoration.

It was with my cousin. During the good old puberty days. He was experimenting while I already knew what I was doing. We both enjoyed ourselves even though we were both circumcised.

Comment

I'm bisexual and I've been able to reach orgasm by rubbing my penis against my ex-girlfriend and against the penis of my current boyfriend. My boyfriend, however, cannot reach orgasm from frotting. He always jokes and says that I just have a more sensitive penis than he does (which is probably true because I'm restoring and he's not). We are both cut, by the way. I've always been able to reach orgasm easily and feel as though I have control over it, while he takes forever to reach orgasm and once he's about to he can't stop it. I hope this helps to put your curious mind at bay.
                    Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Working...
                    X