Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TRUE Origin of Circumcision - The Annunaki?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUE Origin of Circumcision - The Annunaki?

I am a bit of an ancient history buff and was watching a video about the Anunnaki and how they created us as hybrids, and one of the things addressed was the fact that the Annunaki naturally have no foreskin. And that man started circumcising to be more like them. Maybe this is where Abraham got the idea? They were somewhat baffled that we humans ended up having it since we are hybrids and genetically engineered by them using their DNA. This was mentioned in a video about the true purpose of the face on Mars.
    VERY INTERESTING.
    Last edited by parsecskin; 02-12-2019, 09:31 PM.

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
    I am a bit of an ancient history buff and was watching a video about the Anunnaki and how they created us as hybrids, and one of the things addressed was the fact that the Annunaki naturally have no foreskin. And that man started circumcising to be more like them. Maybe this is where Abraham got the idea? They were somewhat baffled that we humans ended up having it since we are hybrids and genetically engineered by them using their DNA. This was mentioned in a video about the true purpose of the face on Mars.
    VERY INTERESTING.
    Circumcision was passed down as a blood covenant between God and Man, from God to Abraham, historically speaking.

Ultimately the Lord Jesus has revealed that he wants that our hearts be circumcised, that is changed, to honor him. Circumcision was required in Mosaic Law, but is now not required for believers.

I struggle with this. I am a Christian, and yet am actively uncircumcising myself. To walk in the Spirit, some believe one must deny fleshly lusts and desires. Fornication, Homosexuality, Lust, Unfaithfulness in Marriage.

Being circumcised certainly DOES make masturbation and sexual activities less enticing, and does decrease sexual energy.

But I continue my pursuit, treading a thin line between wrong and right. Asking for HIS forgiveness and mercy.

All are welcomed into the kingdom of God, Paul made that clear when he corrected Peter about gentile circumcision.

May God forgive me for restoring, but I am past the point of return, and like a Jew forced by the Roman government, continue my pursuits to change myself.

Comment

If you are interested in Giants (children of angels) and Fallen Angels, who were like Gods on earth. Called the Nephilim (Who came to earth to take for themselves wives out of lust and temptation):

Read the book of ENOCH.

This is the underground Christianity that churches keep hidden. Angels are real and there are fallen angels, and they were worshiped and created anarchy on the earth for hundreds of years. Wait till they release the giant skeletons... (Smithsonian)

The bible is true history, but some books have been hidden by mainstream believers who refuse to believe in their own Scriptures.

Comment

I often think of David when he fought Goliath.

What did he say? WHO IS THIS UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE WHO DEFIES THE ARMY OF GOD???????

WOW man... He was literally repulsed by uncircumcised peoples. There were the sexually celibate and restrained Jews, and everyone else, Uncircumcised, having orgies and revelries.. But even the Jews during the time of Moses and again before the Babylonian captivity were caught in the same kind of disgusting act. So foreskin was not the main problem, it was the heart. And their hearts were not with God.

And look what he accomplished. The Lord gave him the world, the strongest army ever assembled, no battle was too great.

David took pride in his circumcision. Think about that one.

They counted their kills by cutting foreskins off of the dead bodies lain on the ground. Think about that one.

Yet here I am... I do experience a considerable amount of shame for doing this, but I hope it works out for me in the end.

I pray that Jesus is merciful with me. He is my God, he saved me from the pit, I love my LORD who created me in his image.

Comment

David was a Jew, and Judaism in most cases requires circumcision. In those days, it was a symbol of being Jewish. Christianity, on the other hand, does not. It's perfectly okay to be a Christian with a foreskin. I'd think of restoration as a procedure to improve your health and well being.It's your body and your choice. As long as it doesn't get in the way of your relationship with God, then I see no reason to be ashamed of it.

Comment

Circumcision has a very long history, and although hard to pinpoint an exact time or place that it originated, it seems as though most history points back to the Middle East, and to the Jewish/Christian religious groups... According to some works that I have read in the past, the sensitivity of the foreskin, the pleasure of sex, and even simply masturbation was too much for certain people to handle, so some adults decided it would be smart to circumcise infants so that they wouldn’t be so obsessed with their penises. Most humans can’t handle too much of anything good, they become addicts. Hence, we can imagine people from those groups began partaking in sexually deviant behavior to the point it affected all aspects of life, and so circumcision was a drastic measure that they clearly saw necessary. As far as it becoming tied to religion, and it being a message from god, I would laugh at that. God made us with foreskin, and while we’re on the subject, some of the most holy and presided members of the church and synagogue are perverted, and are sex offenders. And if I’m not mistaken it was Christians who said priests can’t be with women, so it doesn’t seem like a coincidence they prefer young children. An important lesson to note: circumcision still can’t stop sexual addiction and deviance, in my opinion it will only warp the victims mind even more and make things worse.

Comment

Last point, did god tell the rabbis to suck the blood out of newly circumcised infants’ penis? If so, then I don’t worship that god. I only worship the god that is known as natural law

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenation View Post
                Circumcision has a very long history, and although hard to pinpoint an exact time or place that it originated, it seems as though most history points back to the Middle East, and to the Jewish/Christian religious groups... According to some works that I have read in the past, the sensitivity of the foreskin, the pleasure of sex, and even simply masturbation was too much for certain people to handle, so some adults decided it would be smart to circumcise infants so that they wouldn’t be so obsessed with their penises. Most humans can’t handle too much of anything good, they become addicts. Hence, we can imagine people from those groups began partaking in sexually deviant behavior to the point it affected all aspects of life, and so circumcision was a drastic measure that they clearly saw necessary. As far as it becoming tied to religion, and it being a message from god, I would laugh at that. God made us with foreskin, and while we’re on the subject, some of the most holy and presided members of the church and synagogue are perverted, and are sex offenders. And if I’m not mistaken it was Christians who said priests can’t be with women, so it doesn’t seem like a coincidence they prefer young children. An important lesson to note: circumcision still can’t stop sexual addiction and deviance, in my opinion it will only warp the victims mind even more and make things worse.
                Interesting ideas, but obviously circumcision is not enough of a deterrent from perversion. Saying that it was done AS a deterrent is purely speculation.

The real reason was as a visible and physical change: a maker's mark, a blood covenant, to separate God's people from the rest of the population. The sheep from the goats, asses, and camels.

Your comments on Christians seem out of place here. Christians are sinners just like the rest of the population. A true follower of Christ overcomes the world, and his sin is forgiven him. He does not continue a life of sin, but become changed, born again. His heart is circumcised, and he listens to the voice of Jesus calling his name. He is obedient and follows the rules laid out for him. That is to love God, and love others as he loves himself.

Obviously a priest or Christian who commits such evil, is not following Christ, but rather Satan, and has no place in the kingdom of God. Christ explained that the drunkard, fornicator, perverted, liar, thief, murderer, and idolater has no place within his kingdom. He also said that if one harms one of his little ones, or causes them to sin, it would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck. Jesus also revealed that each child has an angel in Heaven watching over them. One angel reportedly killed 185,000 Assyrian warriors in one day. Imagine how powerful they are? And yet some are given the duty of watching over a child? Are ye not worth many sparrows? Each hair on your head is counted.

Many are called, but few are chosen. And many call themselves Christians, and will say Lord, Lord. But Jesus will tell them to depart from him, for he never knew them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenation View Post
                  Last point, did god tell the rabbis to suck the blood out of newly circumcised infants’ penis? If so, then I don’t worship that god. I only worship the god that is known as natural law
                  Nowhere in the Mosaic Instructions on circumcision does it say this. Perhaps a modern perversion? Or a desperate measure?

I don't care to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                    VERY INTERESTING.
                    So I just want to clarify a few things you are stating since maybe I am reading this incorrectly. Do you believe in the Anunnaki and that humans are hybrids genetically engineered by them using their DNA, or are you describing what the ancient cultures believed? I assume the latter, but with the way this thread has veered off into unrelated christian absurdity I don't want to assume anything.

Comment

I believe the possibility exists. So much of our past history has been intentionally hidden from public knowedge by those who run this world (it ain't the governments) because the REAL truth would tear down that wall and totally destroy their grip on us all. There is a mass awakening happening world wide and they are starting to lose control. It cannot be stopped! The momentum is too strong. All this crazy shit going on these days is evidence. Humanity is on the verge of a new golden age without the overseers.

Comment

Originally posted by deja_ale View Post

So I just want to clarify a few things you are stating since maybe I am reading this incorrectly. Do you believe in the Anunnaki and that humans are hybrids genetically engineered by them using their DNA, or are you describing what the ancient cultures believed? I assume the latter, but with the way this thread has veered off into unrelated christian absurdity I don't want to assume anything.
                        If the earth was any closer to the sun, we would be dead. If the atmosphere was any different than it is, we would be dead. If the earth's rotation and/or distance from the sun was any different, we would be dead.

Considering that all other planets and moons seem uninhabitable, lifeless, void balls of gas and dust... Don't you think it is odd that earth even exists?

Scientists use time as their magic wand and say that over millions and millions of years, given a probability practically in the negatives, we randomly came to be.

The fact that each animal is so terrifically engineered, with special abilities and colors. Being so different from each other in design and purpose.

Look around you, look at the trees, and the plants, and how the cycles of life begin and end, ebbing and flowing together harmoniously.

This is a cursed earth, but to any reasonable person, it was created.

You know what is absurd? Evolution, the big bang theory, and eugenics. The favorite ideas of liberal nazi fascists that push homosexuality, drugs, and communism down our throats like bad medicine.

Wait till Mighty Quinn gets here, you're all gonna jump for joy.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

You know what is absurd? Evolution, the big bang theory, and eugenics. The favorite ideas of liberal nazi fascists that push homosexuality, drugs, and communism down our throats like bad medicine.

Watch your words Mr ....... !! And don't compare homosexulity with drugs or any other bad things !

Comment

This thread is a real headscratcher for me. But it was respectful and my hope was it would stay that way. I have moved it to Le Bistro, as that seemed more appropriate given the subject and wild speculation. Sounds like conversations one might have while drinking, to me.

But I will close it if it goes down the rabbit hole of hate speech toward particular groups of people, as Salamander seems to want to do.

Salamander, what you think is clear is only clear from your narrow perspective. You accuse scientist of "using their magic wand" and suggest they simply justify their conclusions by essentially saying that with enough time anything can happen. I am a scientist and that is not true of me, nor the many scientists that I count as colleagues. The irony is that you are actually the one using a "magic wand" by simply waving it and saying "god did it".

If you actually knew science you would see how curiously each animal and plant adapted to their environment. Often the adaptations are not intuitive, are duplicated in curious and odd ways by more than one species, etc. Jury rigged, if you will, by necessity. Certainly not sat all what one would expect if their was a plan. But you need to take the time to learn about science, rather than simply accept whatever someone says who seems to reinforce your biases. There are many reasonable people who disagree that an entity of some kind "had to" create earth. Shrug.

Lumping liberals with Nazis and fascists and then saying they push homosexuality, drugs, and communism down peoples throats is so vague and unsupported as to be ludicrous. But I suppose unsurprising considering your many other posts on other subjects. The impression I have is that you have never met a conspiracy theory you couldn't get behind. But if you continue on this path of demonizing groups you do not like, I will block you. There are many other sites that you can go to if you want to stay in your echo chamber. This site is to support men who are restoring. If you truly want to discuss subjects, then do your homework and bring evidence, ask other people for their points of view, and learn something.

For those of you enjoying this thread, please continue to keep it civil, keep it on subject as much as you can, and enjoy, shrug.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Wait till Mighty Quinn gets here, you're all gonna jump for joy.
                              Wow I just don't even know what to say to this.

Who is Mighty Quinn and what if my legs don't work? Will "God" grant me a miracle and fix my legs to allow me to jump for joy? Maybe an "angel" will come down and pick me up. Maybe "satan" will fix my legs for me.

Since you are so knowledgable about the creation of mankind and the universe can you please provide a better explanation than evolution and the big bang theory? One that is based on facts to explain the history of mankind and the universe that does not rely on information from an old book? You say you don't believe the scientists waving their "magic wands", yet what actually proof do you have to ANY of your claims that I can go out and test for myself. I really don't see too many giants and angels around, yet gravity seems pretty obvious. Do you believe everything that science has found is wrong, or only the parts that go against your beliefs based on a super old book? Why would you assume that science is wrong given the track record, yet the bible is correct.

The human mind wants to simplify what it cannot understand, and faith in god is an easy way out. Why not question your beliefs and expand your consciousness a little bit, you might actually learn something. Shed your ego and your faith for a little while and ask yourself some hard questions for a change. Dont base your opinion on some nonsense written in an old book. The bible was never meant to be taken literally, you have a long way to go, but i have faith you can get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X