Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some men so fanatical about mutilating their sons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some men so fanatical about mutilating their sons?

This is something i have been noticing in that some men are fanatical about cutting off parts of their kids penis, like border line militant. Remember that woman in Florida who tried to save her son from her insane ex husband? What makes these men so crazed about this subject? Do you think it is just what happened to them or do they have deeper psychological problems relating to power and control?

Tribal Affiliation.

David
    World As Monkey Island
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

It's the "you can't tell me what I can't do" mentality. I have it myself... tell me I can't do something, and every fiber of my being will feel a burning need to do that thing... even if I actually don't want to do it. If I do want to do it, then I'll be fired up with a blazing passion to make it happen.

Combine that with tribal affiliation like Science Monk mentioned, and belief in misinformation about diseases and hygiene, and the parental instinct to protect your child against other people's ideas (even if your own ideas are dead wrong), and you've got a recipe for militant circumcision fanaticism.

There's probably other factors too, but those are the ones I'm familiar with.

Comment

I also think they have to believe that there is something positive about it or else they just got screwed and some of them cant handle that reality, which is why the work of foregen is so important to ending this practice. I have also noticed that all of the men i have seen that have been really out there in favor of this practice, in this country at least, have all been white guys, usually middle aged, for whatever that may be worth. The statistics do show that the rates of foreskin removal are quite a bit higher among whites than among other racial groups.

Comment

Its also lack of intelligence, lacking ability to think for ones self, lack of basic respect for others, inability to cut thru bullshit, and cognitive dissonance. Basically people who insist and refuse to have an open mind about this are fukkin assholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell7 View Post
            This is something i have been noticing in that some men are fanatical about cutting off parts of their kids penis, like border line militant. Remember that woman in Florida who tried to save her son from her insane ex husband? What makes these men so crazed about this subject? Do you think it is just what happened to them or do they have deeper psychological problems relating to power and control?
            IMO, they mutilate their children as a way to deal with what happened to them. 'It wasn't bad, my son had it done to him.' True men do not mutilate their children, they protect them. And besides, I am restored. So any future son of mine WILL 'look like me'. Not that that would be an excuse to mutilate a little baby!

Comment

Working...
            X