Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to a nude resort? (Warning: nude photo inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to a nude resort? (Warning: nude photo inside)

I'm notorious for writing extensive replies with everything, so I'll try to keep this short (although I'm aware I could totally omit this very line to keep it as short as possible).

My boyfriend Jose and I had our first public nude experience at Black's Beach in San Diego, California on May 31st, 2021...so we're extremely new at this. Everyone was pretty much spaced apart by a 1-minute walk from one another, if that makes sense. We realized it wasn't so bad and that we actually quite enjoyed it.

Daring to be in closer proximity to people, we booked our first clothing-optional resort (open to anyone) a few weeks ago, called Desert Sun Resort in Palm Springs, and also enjoyed it. Everyone was super-friendly and pretty much kept to themselves if they so wished. It was a very relaxing experience.

Staying from July 5th to the 8th, we just returned from our first clothing-optional, all-male gay resort, called Desert Paradise Resort, also in Palm Springs. The vibe was actually strikingly similar to the previous resort, where people generally keep to themselves and was a very quiet property.

I'm just saying all of this because at these places, there are not only young & old, gay & straight people, but also people of ALL body types. What's better is that there is no body shaming; if anyone makes a person uncomfortable, they will be removed from the resort. Needless to say, I've seen large penises, small penises, circumcised penises and uncircumcised penises (well... of course, right?).

What's funny is that, since joining this forum's group of people and pursuing the restoring of my own foreskin for 3+ months, now... every time I see an uncut man, I think to myself, "is that natural or restored?" Lmao. Honestly, you really can't tell with some people!! Don't worry: I don't ever gawk or stare at people for long periods of time. In fact, I only ever glance for 1 second at the most and then look away--even that might be too long before I feel guilty, lmao.

As far as myself, I was nude with my boyfriend Jose 98% of the time we were ever outdoors at these places. I am skinny with a circumcised penis, while Jose is a bit heavyset with an uncircumcised penis. We both have slight confidence issues. I am also shy, sooo... going to places like this is very therapeutic, helps us be more social and open up our personalities as well as boost our self-esteem and confidence. What's better is that everyone you interact with is extremely welcoming and friendly, not to mention that they are likely there for the same reason you would be. Staff members are also highly professional and are there to ensure you feel comfortable and have a pleasant stay.

Have any of you been to a nude resort before? And how was the atmosphere while you were there? Did it help boost your confidence or self-esteem?

If you've ever wanted to try a clothing-optional resort (YES, you CAN keep your clothes on if you feel uncomfortable), I would recommend giving it a try, sometime, if you are able to. I can vouch that Jose and I felt VERY safe!

Click image for larger version  Name:	206079557_513903529940529_7545670204117880008_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.41 MB ID:	53872
    Last edited by Nikori; 07-09-2021, 04:17 PM.

Originally posted by Nikori View Post
    been to a nude resort before?
    The closest I've come to showing off my restoration to unsuspecting strangers was when I stayed in a U of Washington dorm for an anti-circumcision conference. I was prancing around the shower room with a Your-Skin Cone on unaware that some of the people staying in the dorms were not our crowd.

{edit: Prancing is a strong word. What I was doing was walking purposefully from the dorm room the showers and back. }
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I'm notorious for writing extensive replies with everything, so I'll try to keep this short....

Have any of you been to a nude resort before? And how was the atmosphere while you were there? Did it help boost your confidence or self-esteem?
      Yes. Both prior to restoring and while restoring. The atmosphere in the places where I have been has been relaxed, chill, and acceptance. I don't notice any change in my confidence or self esteem from going. I like going and find the experience to be a good way to relax and enjoy hanging out.

Comment

My boyfriend Jose and I had our first public nude experience at Black's Beach in San Diego, California on May 31st, 2021...so we're extremely new at this.
        During the early 2000s, our then NORM-San Diego Coordinator used to take walks on Black's Beach wearing his Tug Ahoy (a cone restoring device on the market back then).

A guy from New York knew what it was!

We took that as social progress!

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Never a nude resort but I love to go to the spa!
          Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

Working...
          X