Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(POLL) What religion do you consider yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grew up Mormon, now Agnostic.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      I don't do religion. ALL religions are nothing more than a mechanism to control the masses thru fear and intimidation while those running the scam live a cushy lifestyle at their followers expense. Not to say I don't believe in a higher power, God if you will. Something created all that is, it didn't just happen. Religion is evil. More people have been killed over whose imaginary sky friend is better than all other causes COMBINED, with the sole exception of natural death. Just be a good person while you're here and make a positive difference and you'll be good to go.
      This I expected, most people here are atheists. Which makes sense because I only realized that circumcision was mutilation after becoming a deist, shortly before becoming an atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by Violator View Post
        Just a simple poll, although some here think I'm militant anti-religion this is not the case, I disagree with extremist views, and have my own agnostism, but there is no hate here in this poll, I'm simply curious how diverse the religious views are among restorers on this forum. Please don't use this thread to attack anyone or anything of the sort.
        And 0 votes as Jewish

Comment

Not athiest, just anti-religion. You can still believe in God (something created all of this, it didn't just happen) and be a good person without being a slave to some man made construct. Just don't be a dick. Religion IS bullshit.

Comment

Not athiest, just anti-religion. You can still believe in God (something created all of this, it didn't just happen) and be a good person without being a slave to some man made construct. Just don't be a dick. Religion IS bullshit.
            You're a Deist then.

Comment

I don't do religion. ALL religions are nothing more than a mechanism to control the masses thru fear and intimidation while those running the scam live a cushy lifestyle at their followers expense. Not to say I don't believe in a higher power, God if you will. Something created all that is, it didn't just happen. Religion is evil. More people have been killed over whose imaginary sky friend is better than all other causes COMBINED, with the sole exception of natural death. Just be a good person while you're here and make a positive difference and you'll be good to go.
              You sir are a woke-ass-messiah as i like to say. We think alike. Nicely said.

Comment

Working...
              X