Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can feel and see my neurons waking up again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can feel and see my neurons waking up again!

I've been restoring for about 4ish months now and i'm at a CI5, I just gotta say I can see my glans getting pinker and more textured and with a "sticky" kinda texture. About half of my glans is dekeratinizing while the tip is still dull and grey in color (I need more coverage!). The more sensitive part of my glans feels as if I had a band aid on my hand for a few days and when the band aid is removed the skin it was covering is more sensitive than the unprotected skin, that's the best analogy that I can relate to as for the feeling of this "fresh" sensation.

What do you guys think? Am I making good progress or what? I've heard that when the glans dekaratinizes theres some peeling or dead skin shedding but I haven't noticed any layered peeling, maybe my penis is slowly dekaratinizing since I don't retain and I don't tug as much as I should? Either way I know I'm making progress (too bad I still got a long way to go!) I just gotta keep on tugging!

I never had any peeling as my glans improved. It is as if the tough surface skin was dissolved. As soon as I could, I always retained and kept covered as much as possible and I'm sure it speeded up the restoration of my glans.

Comment

The " I saw a whole layer of dead skin shed right off my knob" doesn't apply to most of us. Most of us don't see anything on this level unless we were cursed with a truly crusty circ. So-called dekeratinization happens just like cellular maintenance does, slowly, a few cells by a few cells, and unseen. Mitosis on both a maintenance level and at the "accelerated" level happens on the microscopic level. That means you don't see it because you can't see it without a microscope. And I'm not sure what you mean by you can see your neurons "waking up again", because there's no way you can; also way down on the microscopic level.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
        And I'm not sure what you mean by you can see your neurons "waking up again", because there's no way you can; also way down on the microscopic level.
        He could if he's Clark Kent. But then again Superman could only be circumcised with a Kryptonite knife!

Comment

Superman is too busy on the macro, trying to look under Lois's clothes like the repressed whacko he is, and she's all coy and stuff, "Clark, why are you staring at me like that?" , 'cause they've only been muckin around for the last 80 years; she knows.

Comment

*sigh* what I said with the whole "can see the neurons waking up" is a metaphor, I see the skin becoming more moist looking and the lower half of my glans is more sensitive to the touch. That's why I said I can "see" more sensitivity and the "neurons are waking up" because they are more receptive to touch implying that they have been in an almost dormant state most of my life. I though this was a "triumph" section but now I feel like I was better off keeping this to myself :/

I might take a picture of a close up on my glans to try to capture the distinct change from uncovered to covered skin

Comment

Ah, ok. Communication is always problematic. And we weren't making fun of you, honestly. We found a place where the asylum window bars are loose, so we're out in the parking bumming a cigarette. Pay us no mind.

Comment

Congratulations! Keep going!

Comment

Working...
                X