Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me reaching CI4/having rollover all the time, while standing up, is imminent! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me reaching CI4/having rollover all the time, while standing up, is imminent! :D

Title says it all.

Me too actually! Mine is a bit inconsistent, however it is getting higher with the amount of consistency I see. I would have to say my rollover is more than 50% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by NITRO View Post
      Me too actually! Mine is a bit inconsistent, however it is getting higher with the amount of consistency I see. I would have to say my rollover is more than 50% of the time.
      Nicenice!

Comment

That's cool! I started out at about CI4 so I diddn't feel as excited to have that roll over but I can tell you it's nice when you get more consistent roll over and the corona starts gaining sensitivity! Seeing the inner foreskin start to "look alive" and seeing moistness on the glans is one thing for you to look forward too because I know It's really firing me up right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post
          That's cool! I started out at about CI4 so I diddn't feel as excited to have that roll over but I can tell you it's nice when you get more consistent roll over and the corona starts gaining sensitivity! Seeing the inner foreskin start to "look alive" and seeing moistness on the glans is one thing for you to look forward too because I know It's really firing me up right now!!!
          Oh how I look forward to that day! Now back to the old KOT...

Comment

Originally posted by Circusclown View Post

Oh how I look forward to that day! Now back to the old KOT...
            I also look forward to this day. It's gonna be amazing, for both of us!

Comment

Awesome guys - congratulations! I'm still hanging back here at CI3 - I only get rollover if I sit, and that's not always consistent either. Very excited for you all, and looking forward to getting there too. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I would say from my experience that the times I have rollover are increasing the more I reach 200% FEC. Of course, this could vary between guys, but this seems to be consistent for me and when I've looked at the progress from other guys who measure their FEC. I am certain once I hit 200% FEC and go over that I will finally be nearly or fully with rollover. FEC is powerful if you take periodic measurements to understand how much you've grown when a visual inspection simply won't show too much.

Comment

Glans size has a lot to do with how much FEC one needs. Guys with glans larger than their shaft, like myself, experience a prolonged "hump" stage approaching CI4 simply because a lager glans presents an obstacle for the skin to easily roll over. However, once guys with a larger glans DO achieve roll over, than very same large glans also presents an obstacle in the opposite direction further helping keep the skin in place in addition to the inner mucousa becoming slightly tacky.

Comment

Same here with the rollover here and there. I think for me a lot of it has to do with growing more scrotal and inner skin. So while it doesn't look too different from before, closer inspection reveals gains. Pictures are proof of that as well.

In any case, great to hear! Wishing you speedy gains!

Comment

Congratulations!

First rollover, and consistent rollover (CI-4), are among the most memorable milestones in a restoration journey.

Welcome to the elite corps of men who can actually do a restoration in this physical world!

The psychological benefits of a completed restoration are superlative!.....so KOT!

David
                      World As Monkey Island
                      ​​​​​​​
                      I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
                      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by Science Monk View Post
                        Congratulations!

First rollover, and consistent rollover (CI-4), are among the most memorable milestones in a restoration journey.

Welcome to the elite corps of men who can actually do a restoration in this physical world!

The psychological benefits of a completed restoration are superlative!.....so KOT!

David
                        World As Monkey Island
                        Hell yeah!

Comment

I actually just wanted to report that I've crossed the hump into CI-5 territory. I've had the skin length for some time now to be classified as CI-4, however rollover wasn't consistent. After gathering more skin, I've physically jumped from CI-3 to CI-5 consistently.

Comment

I actually just wanted to report that I've crossed the hump into CI-5 territory. I've had the skin length for some time now to be classified as CI-4, however rollover wasn't consistent. After gathering more skin, I've physically jumped from CI-3 to CI-5 consistently.
                            Great to hear! I think your case shows that the coverage index is not always the be all end all. Different types of cuts result in varying skin amounts, so it may be a case of one part just needing to catch up to really see the gains.

Comment

Awesome! (I sadly had to take a 4 day break from restoring, I ended up goin to someone's place in NY for Thanksgiving, and I couldn't hide my tugger while I slept cause it was right in the living room.) CI-4 is SO CLOSE for me now. I woulda reached it probably today if It weren't for having to take a break from restoring.

Comment

Working...
                              X