Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me reaching CI4/having rollover all the time, while standing up, is imminent! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erie_eunit View Post

Awesome! (I sadly had to take a 4 day break from restoring, I ended up goin to someone's place in NY for Thanksgiving, and I couldn't hide my tugger while I slept cause it was right in the living room.) CI-4 is SO CLOSE for me now. I woulda reached it probably today if It weren't for having to take a break from restoring.
    If for some reason you can't use a device there's always manual methods. If nothing else it'll keep the skin from tightening up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bologna rocket View Post

If for some reason you can't use a device there's always manual methods. If nothing else it'll keep the skin from tightening up again.
      I couldn't commit to going to the bathroom every 1-2 hours, as it would be too weird, and it would kinda get old, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by erie_eunit View Post

I couldn't commit to going to the bathroom every 1-2 hours, as it would be too weird, and it would kinda get old, lol.
        I hear you man, I'm finally in a routine with it but it's really hard to do with any consistency until you force the habit. If I'm slacking I just remind myself what a pain it is getting the skin back into frequent tugging condition. I hate having to build back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bologna rocket View Post

I hear you man, I'm finally in a routine with it but it's really hard to do with any consistency until you force the habit. If I'm slacking I just remind myself what a pain it is getting the skin back into frequent tugging condition. I hate having to build back up!
          Yeah, I know, lol. Trust me, the money to buy a DTR, or the finagling it takes to make your own (which is what I did) is well worth it. All you have to worry about with it is when to release tension, which, for me, is when the part of the skin of my dick that's getting stretched starts to hurt a bit (not from being overstretched, just from having tension on it for long enough. The pain is my skin saying: "no more tension, please.")
          Last edited by erie_eunit; 11-25-2017, 02:02 AM. Reason: AAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgbtrhytyjtjyst

Comment

Has anyone else ever taken a break and found that the skin grows during the break?

Comment

Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post
              Has anyone else ever taken a break and found that the skin grows during the break?
              I think mine grew a TINY bit, but, not enough to justify taking another 4 day break from it in 3 month's time.

Comment

Working...
              X