Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI-3 - Yay

Hello everybody,

I recently noticed some changes in the scar patterns on my penis (I had some genital surgery when I was a baby involving skin grafts; I used to think my penis looked unattractive due to the scars but now I don't mind so much).

Upon closer inspection, I discovered that I had generated some noticeable skin growth in the last year or so since I started more actively restoring, pushing me up a CI level.

I am super motivated by this progress, and surprised by how quickly it has happened.

I figure that now would be a good time to go through my restoration for 2017.

I think late last year, I started packing using a miniature pill tube I found lying around.

I got frustrated with the tape pretty quickly, but procured a TLC-X and started using that.

I had some issues with the TLC device coming off and being painful or uncomfortable after a short while even with minimal tension, so for a while I wore it without tension just to stay in the habit of using it.

I then tried strapping it sideways around my waist instead of vertically, which was a bit awkward with the rigid handle of the device pulled against my hip.

Strapping around the waist was a lot more comfortable, and the device didn't fall off as much. I also just got used to wearing for as long as possible before discreetly removing the device, a huge advantage with tapeless devices.

Recently, I have been able to wear the device for longer and longer, and this week I started strapping downwards, which is now comfortable.

I've also started experimenting with weights, something I thought might be more comfortable since I started using the device, with a large metal bolt I found.

I prefer to use more force than the bolt provides, but this week I've been combining a strap with a weight, which I find quite comfortable if bulky.

Overall, I'm really happy with my progress year.

I wish everybody a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah or whichever holiday greeting suits best.

Love you all,
    [I deem it wise to omit my name from penis-related forum posts]

Congrats on the progress this year! Let's go 2018!

Comment

Working...
    X