My success

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My success

I posted a long-overdue update to my progress the other day, but when I came back to check for replies I found this section and thought it might be more appropriate.

I'm basically done with my restoration, with maybe some fine-tuning, but overall I'm quite happy with the results! My glans is phenomenally better, and I definitely got the coverage I want

Anyway, I don't want to double-post too much, but I wanted to show these here as well in case others find it useful and/or inspiring. More details can be found in my earlier post, but I'm happy to answer any questions or such anywhere

Attached Files

Orical, how long did it take? Your penis shape is perfect for quick coverage with that lovely thick shaft so much wider than your glans. Mine is just the opposite and I had years of skin wrinkles gathernig behind the corona before it finally rolled over. Well done, Woody

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
      Orical, how long did it take? Your penis shape is perfect for quick coverage with that lovely thick shaft so much wider than your glans. Mine is just the opposite and I had years of skin wrinkles gathernig behind the corona before it finally rolled over. Well done, Woody
      I know the feeling Woody. Although, the other day I sat down and felt my skin roll over the corona all by itself! Took a peek and had 1/3 coverage! This was a first for me in my restoration. A major motivator.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
        I can't say for sure. I've been doing it on and off for maybe 15 years, but not at all consistently. If I had to guess, I got maybe 6 years of solid day-to-day restoration in.

Comment

I was done in 12 years, but I kept at it. I am still using inflation even though I am covered. I like the feel of it and an even longer fauxskin cannot be a bad thing!

Comment

Thank you for sharing

It is very inspirational

Comment

I love the before/after glans shot you can really tell that covered the glans is much healthier and sensitive!

Comment

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post
                I love the before/after glans shot you can really tell that covered the glans is much healthier and sensitive!
                Indeed! I was quite shocked myself when I actually put the two pics side by side

Comment

Originally posted by Orical View Post

Indeed! I was quite shocked myself when I actually put the two pics side by side
                  do you think you are still gaining sensitivity? How long have you had full coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post

do you think you are still gaining sensitivity? How long have you had full coverage?
                    Probably. But probably not by a lot. Like an idiot, until recently I've continued washing the area with soap and that's a huge no no. Also, it probably didn't stay covered >90% of the day until maybe 2 years ago.

Comment

Fantastic..Really inspirational, looks great and I can well imagine the difference in happiness and pleasure the improved state of your cock has brought you.

Comment

Originally posted by Orical View Post

Probably. But probably not by a lot. Like an idiot, until recently I've continued washing the area with soap and that's a huge no no. Also, it probably didn't stay covered >90% of the day until maybe 2 years ago.
                        ok, certainly should look into the "no soap" thing, whats that for? is this a water only situation?

Comment

Working...
                        X