Fantastic success

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    And here's a new gif animation.

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    Another year closed out. Put together a year-by-year image of how my progress went (on and off, using my own home techniques). Unfortunately, I started ~2001, but didn't get serious about pics until 2010 - when starting off, I remember my circ scar was about .5 inch away from my glans, and none of those "tighter" wrinkles just behind the scar were there as that was a deliberate aim for the techniques I used (no lateral stretching/inflation/keepers). Slow and steady wins the race, or at least seemed to help prevent wizard-sleeve syndrome.

You can see it bunch up, then fold over, then conform to the glans. Now I'm still focusing on tightening it a bit more.

I'm also working on an updated and improved gif animation to replace the one above.

EDIT: Also, I should note that the picture may be slightly misleading. This is compiled over a very select few of 400+ pics. For each year, there were better days, and worse days - there's so many variables it can be /very/ disappointing if you're doing day-by-day or even month-by-month measurements! I selected a photo for each year in a way where the sequence made sense, not my "longest" or "shortest" points of the year.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    Originally posted by Orical View Post

Probably. But probably not by a lot. Like an idiot, until recently I've continued washing the area with soap and that's a huge no no. Also, it probably didn't stay covered >90% of the day until maybe 2 years ago.
    I hope you keep gaining sensitivity then, I wonder if your glans will become really smooth and shiny like intact glans. I really hope all the of the scars and crevasses go away once I get full coverage.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    Originally posted by Jays-tretch-ery View Post

ok, certainly should look into the "no soap" thing, whats that for? is this a water only situation?
    A lot of restorers say that you shouldn't use any soap when washing under the foreskin because it upsets the ph balance and destroys the good bacteria that live there and keeps your penis from having excessive build up. I don't know if there's any truth to this myself but I don't use soap on my inner skin even though I am not fully restored yet and it seems to be fine. I hear about guys having problems with soap causing problems and irritation with the mucosa though so it seems to me that if you can use soap without it causing problems then go ahead but if it does cause problems then don't use soap. Either way just make sure that your dick is clean if you are getting intimate with someone because nobody likes a bad smelling dirty penis!

Leave a comment:

• Jays-tretch-ery
    replied

Probably. But probably not by a lot. Like an idiot, until recently I've continued washing the area with soap and that's a huge no no. Also, it probably didn't stay covered >90% of the day until maybe 2 years ago.
    ok, certainly should look into the "no soap" thing, whats that for? is this a water only situation?

Leave a comment:

• Rico
    replied
    Fantastic..Really inspirational, looks great and I can well imagine the difference in happiness and pleasure the improved state of your cock has brought you.

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    Originally posted by resto-mod View Post

do you think you are still gaining sensitivity? How long have you had full coverage?

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied

Indeed! I was quite shocked myself when I actually put the two pics side by side
    do you think you are still gaining sensitivity? How long have you had full coverage?

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    Originally posted by resto-mod View Post
    I love the before/after glans shot you can really tell that covered the glans is much healthier and sensitive!
    Indeed! I was quite shocked myself when I actually put the two pics side by side

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    I love the before/after glans shot you can really tell that covered the glans is much healthier and sensitive!

Leave a comment:

• Danem
    replied
    Thank you for sharing

It is very inspirational

Leave a comment:

• WoodyHoody
    replied
    I was done in 12 years, but I kept at it. I am still using inflation even though I am covered. I like the feel of it and an even longer fauxskin cannot be a bad thing!

Leave a comment:

• Orical
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
    Orical, how long did it take? Your penis shape is perfect for quick coverage with that lovely thick shaft so much wider than your glans. Mine is just the opposite and I had years of skin wrinkles gathernig behind the corona before it finally rolled over. Well done, Woody
    I can't say for sure. I've been doing it on and off for maybe 15 years, but not at all consistently. If I had to guess, I got maybe 6 years of solid day-to-day restoration in.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
    Orical, how long did it take? Your penis shape is perfect for quick coverage with that lovely thick shaft so much wider than your glans. Mine is just the opposite and I had years of skin wrinkles gathernig behind the corona before it finally rolled over. Well done, Woody
    I know the feeling Woody. Although, the other day I sat down and felt my skin roll over the corona all by itself! Took a peek and had 1/3 coverage! This was a first for me in my restoration. A major motivator.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X