This is why we do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why we do it

On holiday in Greece with my wife. We have a villa with a very private pool. She snapped this picture of me she calls "her G&T waiter". I am really proud of my restoration.
    Attached Files

Hi woodyhoody, congrats. Your penis looks beautiful. It appears that they left you with part of the ridged band. I have such a long way to go. One day at a time. I have no expectations. This is the only way I can bring myself to do it every day. It must feel so nice to be covered. Did you have any cuts on your glans that healed as a result of being covered? Have you noticed anything negative with having a restored penis?

Comment

Awesome Job Woody!

That pic and restoration is worth so much more than 1,000 words! And should prove to anyone that restoration does in fact work.

Again, Congratz

Comment

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...-s-restoration
        Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post
        Hi woodyhoody, congrats. Your penis looks beautiful. It appears that they left you with part of the ridged band. I have such a long way to go. One day at a time. I have no expectations. This is the only way I can bring myself to do it every day. It must feel so nice to be covered. Did you have any cuts on your glans that healed as a result of being covered? Have you noticed anything negative with having a restored penis?
        Nothing negative at all. My glans was a horrible thing, leathery and pigmented, now it is smooth and shines! You can see all my before and after pics on my blog, here https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...-s-restoration

Comment

That’s good to hear. I am glad to hear there is nothing negative

Comment

Frenulum, everything I post is about my own experiences, I am not saying that there are not negatives that might be encountered by others.

Comment

You look like you're intact. If I'd just stumbled across this picture elsewhere online I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference. Congrats.

Comment

This is awesome - congrats! One question for you. It looks like the end isn't too puckered. Does it tend to pucker more if you are cold or does it stay like this?

Comment

Originally posted by MyForeskin View Post
                  This is awesome - congrats! One question for you. It looks like the end isn't too puckered. Does it tend to pucker more if you are cold or does it stay like this?

This is why a circumcised man will always leave evidence of being circumcised no matter how much they restore.

Comment

This is why a circumcised man will always leave evidence of being circumcised no matter how much they restore.
                    Makes me sad. 🙁

Comment

Makes me sad. 🙁
                      This is exactly why the biblical circumcision was originally done. There was no need to cut off anymore tissue like they do in modern times because cutting off the preputial sphincter muscle will leave the man circumcised indefinitely. The biblical circumcision is essentially the best possible state of a restored penis. An uncircumcised man has a penis that exhibits both being hidden and sealed. The preputial sphincter muscle being removed would permanently unseal the penis. Therefore penis will be circumcised indefinitely.

Being born circumcised has a different meaning in biblical times than it does in modern times.

I also would think that without the puckered tip, the man would be more prone to uti’s and irritation in general because the protective tip no longer functions properly. What do you think?

yes a surgery can be performed, but evidence will always be obvious and regardless it still wouldn’t function properly.

Comment

If you restore farther you can get pucker or even overhang. True you can't get the lost anatomy back, but I'd say it's better to put that out of your mind and focus what you have or can have. You've got a foreskin that looks legit even to medical professionals, you've got a sensitive shiny glans, the smooth gliding action of foreskin, and you've given a satisfying "fuck you" to the whole idea of circumcision. Your dick has a couple of old battle scars from being born into a barbaric world, but you at least won that battle. :-)

Comment

The pucker varies. On a warm day, as in the picture, that is about my norm. A tight pucker develops in colder weather and depending on circumstances, I experience every stage in between! However, the restoration will stay in place giving me a reliable coverage in almost any situation short of a full erection.

Comment

Working...
                          X