This is why we do it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why we do it

On holiday in Greece with my wife. We have a villa with a very private pool. She snapped this picture of me she calls "her G&T waiter". I am really proud of my restoration.
    Attached Files

Hi woodyhoody, congrats. Your penis looks beautiful. It appears that they left you with part of the ridged band. I have such a long way to go. One day at a time. I have no expectations. This is the only way I can bring myself to do it every day. It must feel so nice to be covered. Did you have any cuts on your glans that healed as a result of being covered? Have you noticed anything negative with having a restored penis?

Comment

Awesome Job Woody!

That pic and restoration is worth so much more than 1,000 words! And should prove to anyone that restoration does in fact work.

Again, Congratz

Comment

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...-s-restoration
        Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post
        Hi woodyhoody, congrats. Your penis looks beautiful. It appears that they left you with part of the ridged band. I have such a long way to go. One day at a time. I have no expectations. This is the only way I can bring myself to do it every day. It must feel so nice to be covered. Did you have any cuts on your glans that healed as a result of being covered? Have you noticed anything negative with having a restored penis?
        Nothing negative at all. My glans was a horrible thing, leathery and pigmented, now it is smooth and shines! You can see all my before and after pics on my blog, here https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...-s-restoration

Comment

That’s good to hear. I am glad to hear there is nothing negative

Comment

Frenulum, everything I post is about my own experiences, I am not saying that there are not negatives that might be encountered by others.

Comment

You look like you're intact. If I'd just stumbled across this picture elsewhere online I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
              X