Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My penis glans is really shiny and a lot more sensitive! really excited about what i've accomplished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis glans is really shiny and a lot more sensitive! really excited about what i've accomplished

Been doing restoration for about a year now, and I was looking at my dick today and I thought "Wow,I can't believe it, this is really what my penis looks like?!"I can just barely stroke my penis and get an orgasm when i masturbate now. I've still got a little bit of anger towards my parents, but I have forgiven them for the most part because i've gotten a lot of what was taken from me back through tugging. I am also having to wear bigger briefs too because my dick size has gone up almost an inch, which makes me feel manly. Lol Just wanted to share that I was severely tightly circumcised and it was a very painful journey to get where i am now. And sorry, no pictures.
    Last edited by 4SkinGuy; 02-13-2020, 08:48 AM.

Sounds like good progress keep it up! I’ve had similar experience except the larger penis? Do you mean flaccid/erect/both? I’m curious about your method. The side effect is sure to create some curiosity 😊

Comment

Originally posted by vbnm0124 View Post
      Sounds like good progress keep it up! I’ve had similar experience except the larger penis? Do you mean flaccid/erect/both? I’m curious about your method. The side effect is sure to create some curiosity 😊
      Both, actually. Not doing anything special, just pulling on it like the pictures show on restoringforeskin.org! http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging-method-1
      What I think is responsible for the size increase is my dick was that big all along ( I had some excruciatingly painful erections during puberty, let me tell you!!) , it just couldn't extend to that size because of being cut..

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Good job! Nice to let others know that they can expect success.

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
          What I think is responsible for the size increase is my dick was that big all along ( I had some excruciatingly painful erections during puberty, let me tell you!!) , it just couldn't extend to that size because of being cut..
          Kind like have a sausage in a tight casing, our penis' were not meant to be restricted by tight skin, grow more skin = release the beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

Kind like have a sausage in a tight casing, our penis' were not meant to be restricted by tight skin, grow more skin = release the beast!
            That makes a lot of sense. I figured it would be something along those lines. Erections have never been painful for me so it sounds like my sausage was left with sufficient casing. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
              Thanks for sharing! Good job! Nice to let others know that they can expect success.
              You're welcome! I just wanted to tell anyone who was considering restoration who was cut like i was that there is hope for getting rid of the pain/chafing.

Comment

Well that makes sense! That explains why it's so much bigger now/more comfortable when i get erect.

Comment

Originally posted by vbnm0124 View Post

That makes a lot of sense. I figured it would be something along those lines. Erections have never been painful for me so it sounds like my sausage was left with sufficient casing. 😊
                  My erections were never painful either but at my 8 month of restoration I thought I had stopped making progress on growth because my FEC was changing, if fact it didn't change for 3 months, couldn't figure it our until I measured the lenght of my penis and it had gotten longer by 1-3/8". Even though I didn't think it was restricted it was.

Comment

My erections were never painful either but at my 8 month of restoration I thought I had stopped making progress on growth because my FEC was changing, if fact it didn't change for 3 months, couldn't figure it our until I measured the lenght of my penis and it had gotten longer by 1-3/8". Even though I didn't think it was restricted it was.
                    Wow.. Just goes to show how much circumcision steals from men.

Comment

Working...
                    X