Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My penis glans is really shiny and a lot more sensitive! really excited about what i've accomplished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
    Been doing restoration for about a year now, and I was looking at my dick today and I thought "Wow,I can't believe it, this is really what my penis looks like?!"I can just barely stroke my penis and get an orgasm when i masturbate now. I've still got a little bit of anger towards my parents, but I have forgiven them for the most part because i've gotten a lot of what was taken from me back through tugging. I am also having to wear bigger briefs too because my dick size has gone up almost an inch, which makes me feel manly. Lol Just wanted to share that I was severely tightly circumcised and it was a very painful journey to get where i am now. And sorry, no pictures.
    This gives me hope. I have a tight circumcision like very tight. i have just started to sort out the products i need to restore. How long has it taken you?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil L View Post

This gives me hope. I have a tight circumcision like very tight. i have just started to sort out the products i need to restore. How long has it taken you?
      This was the situation I was in. You'll see from my progress gallery I am at ~CI8.

I had to start with "T-straps". I could not use a device because of the extreme amount of missing foreskin. There was no way of attaching a device. I wore T-Straps to bed at night with the suspender strap going over my shoulder. If you do tug at night first test with an erection when you are awake and fully alert. In fact I wore them to high school. (I started restoring my foreskin when I was 14 years old).

At around CI4 I was able to use the TLC and CI6 the TLC-X

It is about a 6 year commitment. You will start seeing the benefits at around the 5th month. The callus will peel off your glans and you'll be amazed at the difference.

This is a slow process. If you are going to use photos you should compare every 2nd month where you can look on a computer screen to compare progress.

View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Originally posted by Phil L View Post

About a year and half almost two years (still not done, though. ). It takes a while and it hurts at first but it is worth every second you spend on it.

Comment

Working...
        X