Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMERGENCY POST- 15 year old boy doesn't want to be circumcised. NEED HELP NOW!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats fucked up. Even at 15 males still have no rights to their own body. Definitely lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
      So he contacted me today and said the surgery happened, and it was the worst thing that happened in his life. He felt vulnerable, and humiliated. His uncle wants to give him money and his Dad a computer. I told him he should show how he feels by refusing both and ask them to be donated to a human rights organization. He said thats a bit too much to deal with, as he is just dealing with how everything feels now.

I put him in contact with a few people who I trust online who I think would be a good emotional support as he doesn't have that at home. He got angry with his Dad about all of it before hand and apparently punched him, and then that Dad grounded him after that.
      Pfft. Didn't go nuclear. Punching was not nearly enough. This called for calling 911 and flat out reporting his father as a sexual molestor and the doctor too. Destroying the doctor's office would have been a decent move too, actually. 15 is getting pretty close to the age where you need to assert your own rights over your own body and, let's be honest here, it's clear he didn't. His loss.

A little part of me still feels this is just a story. It is still unbelievably fucked for a doctor to interrupt his own Thanksgiving to forcibly circumcise a 15 year old to the point where I don't really believe it. Maybe perspective was the one being played by someone else spinning him an elaborate yarn. Tumblr is a pretty big den of trolls, fakers, and drama queens, so it wouldn't surprise me. This story remains only on the very edge of even being credible.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

I don't believe it either, and "story" is a kind way of describing it. None of the basic details, and the time frame doesn't ring true. I think this is your forum being played again.

Comment

If it's any indication of a trolling , the same individual has posted the same thing ver batum on www.mothering.com. Just Google the header for this thread and it come up first. I'm beginning to smell a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            Well, the kid needs to grow a set and stand up for himself. He should be big enough to do that at 15. if it were me, I'd threaten anyone who forced this on me.with DEATH.
            AMEN TO THAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post
              I am assuming this is real. Not to be unkind to the OP, but I am always skeptical of these kinds of reports and you have zero real history here.

Now assuming this is true, with this kind of crazy timeline (what kind of fucked in the head doctor performs an involuntary, unnecessary circumcision of a 15 year old on THANKSGIVING?), I'd advise him to call 911 or social services or the media or anyone who will listen to him and say he's being kidnapped by his father who's trying to get a doctor to perform unnecessary surgery on him. This kid is well past needing to press the nuclear button. He needs an adult advocate. Any adult advocate. Lord, even doing something to get his butt tossed into juvie might be worth it to even delay this. Make it clear to the "family friend" doctor that he will be ruined professionally in a few short years. Seriously. Wreck the doctor's office if it comes to that. The doctor forcibly sedating him will just add to the eventual lawsuit. He needs to document anything he can as well.
              mj,, I would prefer to believe that this story is just fiction, and I hope it is.

But, sometimes, as the old saying goes, "Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction," so I do leave open the possibility that this is a fictional story, and hope it proves to be just that.
              Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-26-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                So he contacted me today and said the surgery happened, and it was the worst thing that happened in his life. He felt vulnerable, and humiliated. His uncle wants to give him money and his Dad a computer. I told him he should show how he feels by refusing both and ask them to be donated to a human rights organization. He said thats a bit too much to deal with, as he is just dealing with how everything feels now.

I put him in contact with a few people who I trust online who I think would be a good emotional support as he doesn't have that at home. He got angry with his Dad about all of it before hand and apparently punched him, and then that Dad grounded him after that. He had no one else to go to, run to, escape to. I am just trying to support him now and make him feel good about himself, his body, and make sure he still feels empowered and not voiceless despite the dehumanizing act of a forced circumcision.

I am going to keep up with him, and see if he will be interested in actually sharing his story on youtube and other places. I won't bring that up now, but later when he gets to that stage where he feels like he needs to DO SOMETHING to feel better. It might be really helpful to have examples of boys for the public to see who are having their own boldly integrity pushed aside, and traumatized like this. Our culture is horribly, horribly messed up and more people need to understand what that really means. This kid is a prime example of that. More than anything I just hope he can heal from this emotionally.
                His father deserves to die

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

His father deserves to die
                  Death threats, especially from an obvious dysfunctional, are intolerable in any serious intactivist section. This is the internet; it's open for inspection. Intactivism should always speak up, and weed out the self-interested dysfunctional that inevitably shows up. This section is "Calls to Action", after all. Is that what he's implying? It can be seen that way.

Comment

option: I would think that the kid can refuse the surgery once at the hospital... I was told once that 12 was a magic age where kids can do that but maybe its just girls.

option: Ask your father for help stating that stretching is working and that you do not want the circ.

option: How does his father know its tight anyway? seems weird to me that dad would even know... maybe accuse the father of sex abuse saying that the genital cutting is punishment for threatening to tell about how you have been forced to touch your father then insist that you do not want the surgery!

option: In fact why not go to a judge and get emancipated? Ask for a delay when at the hospital if it comes to that saying you have a court date to get emancipated to prevent just the thing your there for. No matter what your father says your mom will not leave you alone after emancipated (like for instance if your father kicks you out of the house). Just apologize to him and continue to refuse the circ. Friends will likely let you stay over for a few days at least if it comes to it. Remember its only a few days and you will be able to keep your dick the way you want it instead of how someone else wants it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_of_minors In fact when at the hospital just claim to be emancipted and refuse the surgery then walk out. Long ways from home? call mom!

option: attempt suicide but be sure to fail and insist its the idea of having your genitals mutilated that makes you wish you were dead.

FYI: all religions have reasonable people in them and most of them if they were to think about it would have to realize that the reasons they have for belief in gods, demons, angels and whatnot are not really good reasons! In other words no matter how they are choosing to live their life they are an atheist like me =)

option: Worst case scenario you get circ'd but can choose to educate your own kid(s) (both girls and boys) so this pattern of abuse to the boys in your family can stop.

option: skip out on your father for a couple days and tell no one so you miss the appointment. Find a "friend" your parents do not know and see if you can stay there for a couple days.

Comment

If I was that boy I'd dial 911 and say the father sexually molested me and start crying. Usually I wouldn't advocate falsely accusing people of things but that's fundamentally what this father is doing. Call the police and have them take him away. This report is making me furious. The boy needs to do whatever he can to fight for his right to an intact body.

Comment

This post is over a year old. The kid got cut, allegedly. I have my suspicion that this may be FAKE NEWS, lol. At 15 any kid is big enough to assert a big ass whooping. If I were in his shoes, I WOULD have made sure that doctor needed service from his place of employment......or the morgue!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                          At 15 any kid is big enough to assert a big ass whooping.
                          Dr. Paul Tinari gave one helluva fight at age 8 when he was forcibly circumcised on priest's desk. He broke at least one nose.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/f...ision-activist
                          -Ron Low
                          Service@TLCTugger.com
                          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ! If that were me I would have killed all those involved when I was older. Very slowly and painfully I might add. How about de-gloving their dicks for starters? They would have been begging me to end it quickly at which point I would have dumped vinegar on their oozing junk and moved on to some other torture.
                            What the fuck is wrong with people?

Comment

These are the kinds of things that are pushing me to end it all. This story, be it true or not, happens every day somewhere. And there is nothing we can do to stop it. Someone advise me. I was cut at a year old. I have vague memories of the pain, It haunts me. I've been hospitalised before. I was told i have PTSD directly linked with circumcision. I am not 18. Do I have a case? I live in the uk.

Comment

Working...
                              X