Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman who acknowledges loss of sensation and lack of medical benefits is still defending MGM - please help change her mind!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman who acknowledges loss of sensation and lack of medical benefits is still defending MGM - please help change her mind!

From July 2016
    Page 1 of 3 - I Know I'm Going To Hell, Pro Circumcision - posted in Genitalia: Im very much aware how unpopular this opinion has been for many/is becoming in the good ole U S of A, but Im maintaining it anyway. Because of my generation and the generation of parents to us - nearly all the male genitalia Ive been exposed to has been circumcised. Its also the formation I prefer in a partner, or to see in general. Im aware that the misconception previously held that to remove the foreskin...

LOL You won't change the mind of a person like that EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by dragons View Post
      LOL You won't change the mind of a person like that EVER!
      Yeah, it's fun to win debates, but there is SO MUCH low hanging fruit (people who don't have strong opinions either way, especially among folks who may yet become parents) that we can have a large impact by engaging with those folks instead of spinning our wheels to root out the single drop of juice from a raisin. (Sorry for mixed metaphors).

AND this debate is from last year.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Oh I would so have a debate with a parent to be, and can also make them see the light. Sadly there are some people like the one in the link above you can just never convince. Though I suppose if you have the debate in a public forum it can help sway others that read it.

Comment

Is she circumcised? That lady is so terrible she shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. We should chemically castrate her

Comment

Working...
          X