Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17-06-17-Saturday - Grand Rapids Pride Fest - NOCIRC of Michigan Booth - Calder Plaza - noon until 8 p.m.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-06-17-Saturday - Grand Rapids Pride Fest - NOCIRC of Michigan Booth - Calder Plaza - noon until 8 p.m.

NOCIRC of Michigan will host a booth at the Grand Rapids Pride Fest at Calder Plaza, Saturday, June 17, 2017, noon until 8 p.m.

This will be the 4th year NOCIRC of Michigan will be at the Grand Rapids Pride Fest.
    (Our thanks to the determination of Intactivist Glen and others for making NOCIRC a presence at Grand Rapids events.)

If you would like to volunteer staffing the booth, please contact NORM Cohen, Director of NOCIRC of Michigan.
    Contact information is on the bottom of the NOCIRC of Michigan web page:
    http://nocircofmi.org

Other NOCIRC of Michigan events on deck for 2017:

(1) Ann Arbor Art Fair - Thursday, July 20 through Sunday, July 23, 2017.
    Please volunteer !!! Do it this year !!!! It takes lots of people to staff the booth with two people for the entire course of this 4-day event. If you have little or no experience, you will be paired with someone who does. It's mostly just handing out pamphlets.

(2) Michigan March for Integrity - Saturday, September 9, 2017, 11:30 a.m. through 3 p.m.
    This is the 4th year for the annual street protest in front of Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak (a suburb just north of Detroit). Become a street picketer for the cause of genital integrity. Picket signs are provided. You just need to register so you can be informed of the rules that keep the protest street legal.
    Last edited by Science Monk; 06-14-2017, 12:32 AM. Reason: typo
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

This event occurs in two days: Saturday, June 17. 2017.
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Event is tomorrow, Saturday, June 17, 2017.

Please stop by the booth and give a thumbs up!

Comment

I live in GR I may have to stop by when I get done working.

Comment

Working...
        X