2017-07-20 to 2017-07-23 MICHIGAN Ann Arbor Art Fair NOCIRC Booth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-07-20 to 2017-07-23 MICHIGAN Ann Arbor Art Fair NOCIRC Booth

NOCIRC of Michigan is hosting a booth at the Ann Arbor Art Fair.

The four-day event runs Thursday, July 20, 2017 until Sunday, July 23, 2017.

Fair hours are:
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 • 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
    Friday, July 21, 2017 • 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
    Saturday, July 22, 2017 • 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
    Sunday, July 23, 2017 • Noon – 6 p.m.

We are on E. Liberty Street in the “political action” corridor between the Main Street and State Street Fairs.

We get a lot of exposure from this event. The Ann Arbor Art Fair is attended by an estimated 500,000 people each year, and we are situated so that a large proportion of them pass by our booth and see our banner.

If you plan to attend the Fair, please stop by and give the NOCIRC booth staffers a thumbs up!

If you can volunteer to help staff the booth, we can still use more people. The schedule of volunteers usually gets juggled right up until the last day. If you have no experience, you will be paired with someone who does. We have some people working excessively long shifts. If you can donate just 2 hours of your time, it gives them a break and time to see the Fair. The more the merrier. To volunteer, please contact Norm Cohen using the email address at the bottom of the NOCIRC of Michigan web page:
    http://nocircofmi.org

David
    World As Monkey Island
    Last edited by Science Monk; 07-22-2017, 05:22 PM. Reason: 500,000 people tend each year, not 250,000 as originally posted
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Volunteering to help staff a NOCIRC booth makes you a more interesting person. You have lots of new stories to tell at your next cocktail party!

David
    World As Monkey Island
    I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
    I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Your Guide to the 2017 Ann Arbor Art Fair
      http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/...7_ann_arb.html

Comment

Sunday, July 23 is the last day. Hours Noon until 6 p.m.

Comment

Working...
        X