Tour schedule for American Circumcision documentary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour schedule for American Circumcision documentary

Got this in my email a few days ago, and thought I would share it the group here. The movie American Circumcision will be shown on a one month tour in several cities across the USA. It all starts on March 30th, in Washington DC, coinciding with this year's Genital Integrity Awareness Week. Tickets for each screening are being sold online, with each one linked from the movie's tour page below.

For any of you who know people in these cities, share the link as widely as possible. I really hope this guy is able to sell out at least a few of the dates.
    Upcoming Screenings: Washington, DC – March 30, 2018 – Get tickets here. New York, NY – April 2, 2018 – Get tickets here. Boston, MA – April 4, 2018 – Get tickets here. Chicago, IL – April 5, 2018 – Get tickets here. Denver, CO – April 9,  2018 – Get tickets here. St Bonaventure , NY – April 10, 2018 – …

If you can make it to the Chicago screening you'll see a short talk on restoration afterward, given by me.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

UPDATE: as of yesterday, three more screenings have been added to the tour:People in other cities are also able to host their own screenings, if they're able to sell enough tickets. There's a website dedicated to funding movie screenings this way, with a name we all might find amusing:
      https://www.tugg.com/titles/american-circumcision

{mod: updated bad link for Yale screening}

Comment

For those of you nowhere near the areas that were on the tour, it looks like people have started using Tugg to set up potential screenings.

There's currently interest in getting the film to Carbondale, IL, Cleveland Heights, OH, Cookeville, TN, Dayton, OH, Eatontown, NJ, Eau Claire, WI, Pittsburgh, PA, Roseville, MN, San Diego, CA, and Tallahassee, FL - all at various dates throughout May and early June.

Each event is pending enough ticket sales (all at least a week in advance, sold through the above link), so if you know anyone in those areas who might be interested, let 'em know.

Comment

Working...
        X