Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-12-30 Support historic legal challenge to routine infant circumcision paid by Medicaid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-12-30 Support historic legal challenge to routine infant circumcision paid by Medicaid

Legendary inactivist Ron Goldman (author of Circumcision the Hidden Trauma and Questioning Circumcision) is compiling information and sources to prove that Medicaid spending for non-therapeutic circumcision is illegal and should stop. He needs funds to carry the case forward. See his GoFundMe project here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-cha...d-circumcision

I think these fundraisers typically run for a month, but if you're seeing this at a different time and want to help, he can probably use it. Let me know if you have trouble reaching him.

Please share widely.

- Ron Low
    847 414-1692
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Thanks for the heads up, I contributed to this most worthy cause.

Comment

It's important to note that Goldman's petition needs signatures from other Massachusetts residents. If you know of any local intactivists, let them know about it.

Also, there are still 31 other states with Medicaid policies that fund circumcision (on Goldman's website, there are the 18 that don't). Each one would benefit from a similar initiative. If you're in one of them, and or somebody you know might have the means to do this, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
        Goldman's petition needs signatures from other Massachusetts residents.
        Thanks for pointing that out. I'll send an email to all TLC clients in Massachusetts.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X