No announcement yet.

SEATTLE: Demonstrate at the Pediatric "Bioethics" Conference JULY 15 & 16, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEATTLE: Demonstrate at the Pediatric "Bioethics" Conference JULY 15 & 16, 2022

Sorry for late notice. Please join John Adkison https://www.facebook.com/john.k.adkison and others at the conference this weekend. Let me know how I can help.
    = = =
    I just found out there's a pediatrics bioethics conference this weekend. CONTACT John Adkison to participate in the demonstration. https://www.facebook.com/john.k.adkison

From Andrew Kohler and Hugh Young:
    = = = =
    I hope every Intactivist in the Seattle-Tacoma area helps to picket the 17th Annual Pediatric Bioethics Conference on Friday, July 15, 2022 and Saturday, July 16, 2022 at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center 2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 Seattle, WA 98121

Douglas Diekema is a featured speaker and so you can be sure infant male genital cutting gets a free pass inside. Make sure it doesn't get a free pass outside.

Here are some things Diekema has said that would look good on placards:
    "The request of a parent is never sufficient to justify a clinical intervention"

"A proxy consent is NOT a carte blanche to demand any therapy parents may desire for a child"

"Providers have ethical duties to their child patients to render medical care based on what the patient needs, not what someone else expresses."
    - AAP Bioethics Committee, endorsed by Dr Douglas Diekema

-Andrew Kohler
    = = = =
    In case you didn't know, hypocrite Diekema is part of the team that produced the cut-happy 2012 AAP policy statement on infant circumcision (which has been expired for as long as it was in force). I like to put it this way; an organization like the AAP doesn't hire an ethicist to help them be as ethical as possible, they employ one to know how unethically they can get away with behaving.

If you can demonstrate outside the conference you will be busy starting now getting ready. Please let me know your plans and let me know how I can help.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago
Working...
X