Cut at 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut at 22

Looks like this is the first post in this section!

​​​​​​I'm 48 yrs old now and have been restoring for 2.5 years. I was circumcised aged 22.

I had an extremely tight foreskin that split and tore every time I has sex and it was advised by my doctor to get it cut a little to relieve the tightness. On the operating table pre op I was told by the surgeon that the operation would not work and that I needed to be circumcised!
    under pressure I agreed.

it worked. No painful erecting any more. But...

something was missing. I found it hard to cum. Masterbation was awkward. I didnt realise until much later in life what the issue was. Missing foreskin. It cost my sex drive and my wife.

so now I'm restoring. I know it will not be 100% but 90% is very close as cut is 0%!

it's a long journey for me due to time available to restore. I started as a CI1/2 but now I've reached CI5. my goal is CI8

Sorry that happened to you, man. Was slowly stretching the foreskin out not an option? Or did you not know it was an option? It's my understanding that that's the proper way to deal with phimosis (which it sounds like you had). It's really a shame how many doctors pressure guys into getting cut, when there's a perfectly viable do-it-yourself treatment.
    It sucks being a guy whose never experienced being intact, but at least I don't even know what I'm missing. I'm sure it's more difficult when you've been cut as an adult, because you know exactly what you're missing.
    Either way, it's good you got started restoring, and it sounds like you've made some awesome progress. Best of luck in reaching your goal.

Comment

Wish u the best in reaching your goals. Dont give up.

Comment

At Intaction's numerous events some guy will invariably come up to me and say, I was cut at xx years old and it was the best thing ever blah blah blah. Of course many are just in denial over a regretful decision. I also get guys that are having some issue or another and the doctor only offers circumcision as a cure. I try to explain what they will lose, why they need to find a new doctor, and to be strong to save their foreskin. Anyone who has an negative experience such as yours has a helpful story. If you are comfortable with discussing & documenting the issue please contact me at [url]www.intaction.org[/url] . We can save others.
        Advanced Devices Inc.
        http://foreskin-restoration.info/
        Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
        Supercanister Tuggers
        Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
        Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
        http://intaction.org/

Comment

If you want results as close to intact as possible, focus on tugging the scar line only. By moving the scar line to the tip of the penis, you will have the most natural looking foreskin possible, as well as a very erotically sensitive tip.

Comment

[QUOTE=hardacroposthion;n15021]focus on tugging the scar line only. By moving the scar line to the tip of the penis, you will have the most natural looking foreskin possible, as well as a very erotically sensitive tip.[/QUOTE]
            We are not unanimous in desiring the scar to be at the "end" of the foreskin (I would prefer it facing in by about 1/4") nor about the idea that tugging "from" the scar would yield a result with the scar at the end (I think we should use the Future Flaccid Roll-over Point (FFRP) formula to determine the spot we target to be worn at the skinniest part of a tugging device).
            Attached Files
            -Ron Low
            Service@TLCTugger.com
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

[QUOTE=admin;n15131]
              We are not unanimous in desiring the scar to be at the "end" of the foreskin (I would prefer it facing in by about 1/4") nor about the idea that tugging "from" the scar would yield a result with the scar at the end (I think we should use the Future Flaccid Roll-over Point (FFRP) formula to determine the spot we target to be worn at the skinniest part of a tugging device).
              [/QUOTE]

By not using the scar line as your sole tugging point, you miss the opportunity to reawaken those nerve endings right under it to produce a sensitive akroposthion just like intact men have. With my approach, the scar line turns into a very nice, and erotically sensitive transitional tissue between the inner and the outer skin. And done properly, such line will look like you have a ridged band as well. If the fear of having the scar line at the tip is because such line might be dark, its coloration dissipates in due time the more you tug at it. Burying the scar line 1/4 of an inch I find unacceptable. To a degree it defeats the whole point of foreskin restoration; recreating a prepuce that's as natural looking and as erotically sensitive as an intact one.

I've done all my restoration with manual methods only and o-rings as retainers initially, and now as a tugging device. I did not like the "wear and forget" approach so many restorers prefer. You get better restoration results with short but frequent tugging sessions. The more you keep the skin guessing, the better results you get.

Comment

Just to keep the record straight, and at arm's length from the fetishists:

There will never be "nerve endings" [I]under[/I] the scar, because........it's a scar. Any neurons located "under" or adjacent to a scar are dead, gone, their associated axons destroyed. That's the way scar tissue affects sensation. Scars are numb. Tissue which has been crushed or surgically operated on, and where the edges are butted against each other, are virtually always locally numb. Is there anyone here who questions that? The still-present neurons in mucosa which are at some distance from the scar (distal to the scar), and which are intact, can return to an increase in sensation. That would be "under" the leading edge of the skin tube, even if the scar is the leading edge, once the temporary tube is doubled over.

And to think that a scar looks like mucosa, even when it's faded, is to misunderstand what the so-called ridged band looks like, and a misunderstanding where the ridged band is located. Just look at a photo of an intact guy. That's all you have to do. It also bears mentioning that some guys have a truly crusty scar which will never fade, and will absolutely never look like mucosa.

But the telling "concept" here, is that you have to keep "the skin guessing". How many times have long-time forum members seen this phrase show up over the years. It's beyond tired. Those of us who've been around for awhile know better. Hell, even the sharp newbies know better; a welcome sign of progress. This is more magical thinking, completely ignorant of epidermal physiology. It's not the way skin works. This "idea" has nothing to do with how the internal process of mitosis beyond the maintenance rate actually works. It helps no one, in any way.
                Last edited by Reality; 06-28-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

[USER="1526"]Info[/USER], You are very wrong on your statements but that's fine with me. The neural tissue under the scar line can be reawakened and forced to grow. But neither here nor there with you on this topic.

Comment

[QUOTE=hardacroposthion;n15188][USER="1526"]Info[/USER], You are very wrong on your statements but that's fine with me. The neural tissue under the scar line can be reawakened and forced to grow. But neither here nor there with you on this topic. [/QUOTE]

Well, you should be here, as long as you're "here". For the same reason, too; the same reason you've ignored all this time. To help people, not self-promote while you stroke your fetish.

"Neural tissue"; that can only refer to the tissues associated with, and including, neurons and anxons. You can "reawaken" them, you say. I have to ask, why do people who have no real-world knowledge of the basics, and no knowledge of any broader scope, use magical terms. Terms from the movies. It reveals to everyone what you don't know......ha! I may have answered my own question.

First you keep your "skin guessing", like it has it's own brain which can posit, and now you have sleepy nerves. Just fell asleep. Of course, they must've fallen asleep in a specimen jar somewhere, because they aren't on your dick anymore, that being the definition of circumcision and surgical excision, and all. Golly, science in action LOL

Oh.......and "forced to grow". Magic. So all of medical Science, not to mention the Foregen clueless, are being controlled by the realities of neural tissues, yet [I]you[/I] know the secrets they don't know. Shouldn't you be helping spinal cord and brain injury people? I wonder why there are so many of them. Another "golly" to that one. You really are so intelligent and in the know ..............wait......................

Comment

[QUOTE=hardacroposthion;n15188][USER="1526"]Info[/USER], You are very wrong on your statements but that's fine with me. The neural tissue under the scar line can be reawakened and forced to grow. But neither here nor there with you on this topic. [/QUOTE]

Oh Jeeze, with an attempt at sparkling reparte, this nonsense just goes on tripping itself up.

"Neural tissue"; that can only refer to the tissues associated with (and including) neurons and anxons. They can be "reawakened" says magical thinking. I have to ask, why do people who have no real-world knowledge of the basics, and no knowledge of any broader scope, use nonsense magical terms. Terms from the movies.

"My god we've reawakened it! Run!".

It reveals to everyone what this kind of thinking is unaware of.........wait......I think I've answered my own question.

First the nonsense approach keeps "skin guessing", like skin has it's own positing brain (limited anthromorphism), and now it refers to having sleepy nerves. Just sleepy (more anthromorphism). Of course, they must've fallen asleep in a specimen jar somewhere (or the facility incinerator), because them "nerves" ain't on that dick anymore, that being the definition of circumcision and surgical excision/repair, not to mention the simple-but-microscopic, and non magical, anatomy of the thing. Science in action. There's a reason the magical thinking approach doesn't use any scientific terms or references, it doesn't don't know any. All it has is SciFi. The least this undying nonsense can do is research the basics. Help people, don't self-promote.

And ... "forced to grow". That's interesting. Now we have god-like control. Completely bypassed natural law. So all of medical Science, not to mention the Foregen clueless, are being controlled by the realities and limitations of neural tissue, yet magical thinking knows the secrets they don't, because it has control. It has the power. It has ... magic

Shouldn't this approach be helping spinal cord and brain injury people? Otherwise, wouldn't it be just a tiny, self-promoting god?
                      Last edited by Reality; 06-29-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I don't think he actually means the skin has a brain by saying "keep it guessing". What he is referring to is by doing different manual methods, each one grips the skin in a slightly different spot, changing the area of skin under tension. This results in more growth because more skin area is under tension.

Comment

You're giving him more credit than I do, 'cause I've read his posts in the past. They are all wrong, but then like I've said, being correct isn't the agenda. "Look at me" is. And epidermal response is "programmed" (if you will). It will never respond to some magical end-run, some flashy roxy-doxy because it can't. That ain't Nature. It only does what it does, blindly (let's say), and it drags it's bloomin' feet even with that.

We do not, we will never, have control over what skin does. That isn't how it works. Only guys who don't know how it works, think, or try to convince others that, they have control. "Different areas" don't have any effect because they don't exist, from the skin's perspective. The only thing you have is a choice: tug or don't tug. Unless you're a magical god. Even I, as tall and beautiful as I am, ain't no god. Even if I dress in shiny robes.

Consider that you've been brainwashed by the advertising guys. Now [I]there's[/I] control.

Comment

I get what you're saying about the podium phenomenon, but when you change the gripping point it DOES change the amount of skin under tension. More skin under tension=more skin cells triggered. That's plain and simple physics. And , NO, I'm not brian washable. I saw CNN for what they are YEARS ago. Lol. Fake news!

Comment

There [I]may[/I] be a few more cells triggered, but remember this is on the microscopic level, so it isn't like there will be many. Certainly nothing noticeable with the naked eye.

Again, only some of those cells are ready to be triggered. The rest will just sit there and stare you dead in the eye, with an empty minded smirk on their little dead faces. So saying that more skin under tension equals more [I]new[/I] cells doesn't mean much. Tension elicits a response from one thin layer, at the bottom of the skin levels. Those are the only cells which can divide. All the rest above that layer are dying or stone dead. This is one reason why it takes so long; what you look down at isn't the part that is growing. It's like trying to see grass grow, from the Moon.

And the original point stands: cells don't have brains to guess with, a buncha cells don't have a community brain to think with (unless you're mold), your dick doesn't have a brain to think with (well, for some guys it does all the "thinking"), and if one wears a tinfoil hat, the aliens can't affect one's dick skin, so you can't be, and you never will be, able to keep skin "guessing". It don't have nothing to guess with. That thin layer just sees some tension, and then just sits there until a bunch of biochemicals come flowing in, and that's it. Biomechanical, without the wonder of your actual brain's biochemical action.

The logic of that "guessing concept" really relies on the misunderstanding implied in it's own phrase, and it's bullshit. Body builders use the same "concept", and it's bullshit for them, too.

You'd think that somebody who claimed being associated with "biology" (couldn't even get the name of the field of study right) would know all this. There is an ongoing attempt at blowing smoke from a certain direction, which irritates my delicate eyes every time it blows, and believe me, it blows.

And don't let Brian wash you again. That guy's creepy. : )

Comment

Working...
                              X